Wednesday, February 25, 2004

hEl00 public... it has been a couple of days since my last update and i'll try to update whenever i find time... i'll try to squeeze in a little something...

so... how was life? life is fine... nothing practically happens in life anymore... everyday is as mundane as yesterday and vice versa...

i don't really have anything to update, so i'll leave you with a poem...

*******************
to have and not to hold
so hot yet so cold
my heart is in your hand
and yet you never stand
close enough to have my way

to love but not to keep
to laugh not to weep
your eyes go right through
and yet you never do
anything to make me want to stay

like a moth to a flame
only i am to blame
what can i do
i go straight to you

i've been told
you're to have but not to hold
to look but not to see
to kiss but never to be

the object of your desire
i'm walking on a wire
and there's no one at all
to break my fall
*******************

till next time, goodnight

No comments: