Monday, December 25, 2006

hello public

I've been having some fucked up problems with my com lately. the internet connection keeps getting cut off after every 10-15mins of usage. Then I have to like restart my com again for me to be able to connect again.

There's also this pop up thingy that says something like, ''generic host process for win32 has encountered a problem and needs to close''.

I googled this and there's like other people too who faced similar problems. Some specified it to be the MS MACBLASTER worm, whatever that is. I called some of my IT frens. And they told me to download a worm removal thingy. And so I did.

After all the virus scans and worm scans, they found nothing corrupted in my com. So what the fuck is wrong with it. Its bloody pissing me off cause I cant be online for more than 15mins.

And I'm even bloody blogging on Microsoft words right now. How pathetic is that.

Is there anybody out there who've dealt with similar problems or knows how to solve this fuckshit? Pretty please gimme a buzz, leave a comment or smthing!!!

Anyways,

I've got buckets of fotos to upload and write up bout so you guys just sit back, relax and enjoy the pictorial diarrhea.

My 12 day block leave have just begun and already my planner is bursting at its seams.

Day 1

Met up with my neighbour, fara for a movie at the overhyped vivocity. We both wanted to catch Night At The Museum starring Ben Stiller cause he's like so funny and my favourite comedian, Robin Williams is acting in it too!!! So we decided to check out the new golden village at vivocity.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I have to say the GV there was a great experience. The mechanicals like the sound system and ambience were really good and I loved the fact that they had so much leg room space. But somehow the service was just cold. Not that it was bad, just that it felt like they were doing their job and that's that. Buying tickets from the AXS machines and popcorn from a vending machine would bring about a similar feel of service.

But then overalls, the movie was a funny one. Not like witty funny but you know like those type of funny that the whole family can enjoy. I give it a 3stars.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Then we ate at secret recipe where we had the set meal which consisted of a drink, main course and a cake for $14.90. quite cheap huh. The food and service was quite good. And there was one waitress that was kinda hot. Haha!!!

Remember, I did blog once about my revolting trip to secret recipe. But then, that was the marina square branch, the vivo's branch is definitely waaaaaaaaay better.


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


Afterwards, we went trigger friendly with my Olympus and then decided to call it a day.

Day 2

Was supposed to meet up with sharif for a last minute Christmas shopping but then he called in sick last minute. Oh wells, shit happens. Lets hope he gets better.

So I gave jiafang a call and she was free to go Christmas shopping with me. Yippie!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


We met up in town and first destination was pastamania for lunch. It has been quite a while since I've visited my used-to-be favourite eaterie. Fangz needed to get a Christmas present and I had an urgent xmas present dued the next day.

Shopped from fareast to heerens and after a long and tiring but definitely fun search, I finally settled on something for werdna.

I did once say that I love shopping for presents but then that little Perfectionist in me always makes it hard to decide. I do love to shop but then I shop for stuff I deem 'perfect'. Its like I've been wanting to get a bag since forever but until I find the perfect one, I aint settling for second class.


Day 3

Luncheon with my friend werdna who brought 'sexy' back (private joke). Heard about this place that was highly recommended by a fellow blogger and decided to give Indulgz Bistro a try.

Located somewhere near bugis junction where I got lost initially trying to find but then I was still early cause werdna was a little late. But that's okay, he kinda got lost too. Hahaz!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

The ambience there was really great to bring someone you love for dinner. But then it was me and werdna there. How unromantic. Lol!!

Anyways, werdna's like leaving for some remote place in Australia to train to be a pilot. And he's gonna be gone for 6 long weeks!!! Omigosh!! I know how it feels to be away from family and friends to do training. I went to Brunei for 3 weeks and everyday I counted down till the day I took the flight home. But don't worry, we can still text each other.

Anyways, I passed him his christmas cum farewell present and I hope he likes it. I ordered char grilled rib eye steak which was really yummy while werdna had the carbonara. Samuel joined us later for cheese fondue and warm brownie with ice cream. The cheese fondue would have been quite nice if they didn't drown it in wine. It tasted like dipping my apples in alcohol. Bleah! At least the brownie was nice.

Overall, the food's not too bad, ambience was great and service was superb. The prices were quite reasonable too. Our entire meal only cost us 80bucks. Not bad huh.

Chatted for a while about our different ns lives. Samuel's in OCS, Werdna's gonna be a pilot and yours truly, the elite guards. Its nice catching up but then all good things has to come to an end. Samuel had other appointments so it was left with me and werdna for shopping!!! Weee!!!

So I hitched a ride on werdna's bmw. And trust me I enjoyed the ride. Hahaha!!! I don't really know about him though, having to bear my incessant out of tune yelling of whetever was on his cd player. From SOS by Rihanna to Sexy Back by Justin Timberlake, I belted everything out. LOL!!!

And he was like so stubborn and dint wanna join me in the SOS chorus. Hmmph!!

=P

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

well, walked around the city hall malls. I really like millennia walk. I never noticed millennia walk before but then now, it looks like a lovely chillout place. I was like craving for a chai tea latte so badly and werdna kept pulling me away cause he says that I shouldn't waste money at starbucks paying 5bucks for a drink. But I cant help it, I’m addicted.

So we sat around for a while later, as usual I camwhored and then we decided to say goodbye. So when he left, I went to starbucks and got myself a chai tea latte.


Day 4(today)

Met up with someone and that's all I'm gonna say. Even though I have a blog, not everything in my life is bloggable. Some things I rather keep it personal.

Well then,

That's about it. I'm spending Christmas with family and I have to book into camp at night for guard duty. I'm spending boxing day prowling bedok camp. Oh bleary!

Oh yah, a shout out to all my SP mates. I'm having a gathering at zouk for mambo night. That's Wednesday the 27th by the way. Do RSVP me for details and confirmations. It doesn't matter if we weren't from the same class, if you know me and I know you, then lets have a party. Its been quite a while since everyone had a get together, so lets end the year mambo-ing!

Alright, that's gonna it for me this time round, it has been a really looooooong entry and I hope you guys have been enjoying your time here.

Finally wishing everyone out there a merry Christmas!!!!!

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Till next time,


Toodles.

No comments: