Saturday, December 20, 2003

hEl00000 everyone... well.. technically this is my first proper posting after much fuss and tryouts with my blog... i'm basically not a computer geek and presently my computer is suffering from a severe color predicament... so.. if you find my blog rather mundane or prosaic... i am not to be blamed...
so here i am... with my feeling and thoughts promulgated to the world... how do i feel?... well.. now i feel vulnerable and naked(unliterally)... the whole world knows me and now will judge me with everything i say... but on the other hand i feel that finally i can voice out my thoughts about my life and how i give a damn about everything... and also hope in this puny heart of mine that everyone out there will finally discover me, myself and i...
anyway... enough of the pleasantries... i'll jus like to say that i hope my blog will receive gratifying and superdeedooper response from the public... i'll try to update my blog whenever possible.. promise...
till my next post... toodles..

No comments: