Tuesday, December 23, 2003

hEllOO public... today was erm... tuesday.. or was it monday or sunday.. well, u can never tell... here i am again to fill in my daily activities in my blog... i hope that someone would actually read my blog and notice i have a great talent in writing(aka crapping) and would give me the wonderful oppurtinity to write a book.. preferably an autobiography... it'll be called "30days as ali... in full detail" and as bonus i'll include 15 pages of coloured fotos featuring me... i wouldnt even charge for the fotos.. wonderful rite... so how bout it?.. give it a shot... i promise i wont forget to thank you when they make my book a movie and i win an award... i've even prepared wad to say for the speech.. so if u are considering... i'll jus charge a basic salary of 5000 bucks per chapter.. one for every day.. well tat makes it...whoa! a lot!!... so if ur willing... pls contact me at my email... thank you...
back to my life... well today was a day like every other... woke up at 2.30pm... suddenly notice that my house was vacant.. nobody was at home.. my mum must have went out.. so i went to make myself a cup of tea.. well.. u see, im not a a coffee person.. strange because my parents are both coffee addict and their only loving son is an anti coffee.. i jus dont like the taste... jus for the note i hate durian too.. although my parents start buying home packets of durian when its in season...and ironically i got a durian cake for my birthday party held by my paternal relatives... and to top it all off.. it was the durian season.. and so it was.. my birthday party... stressing on the "my" in the my birthday party.. practically the whole house reeked of the pungent durian odour... but hey at least the smoke from my uncles cigarettes help to somewhat mask it... well.. wads past is past.. there's no use dwelling on it..
back to today... after a while my mother reached home.. she told me she's been jus came back from the minimart... and sh bought my favourite kinder bueno... yay! well while i enjoy the hi-calory , artery blocking and diabetes causing kinder bueno.. i was watching crimewatch on chn5.. i repeat... but hey at least there's smthing to watch.. after finishing 3 god damn packets of those deadly sinful delicacy.. my mum told me to get ready cause she wanted to pay the bills.. and she does this little routine everytime b4 she pays the bils... she take them all and count the total cost while cursing about how much she had to pay, and that she didnt print money.. yada yada yada... anyway.. so long story short.. we went to amk central.. paid the bills.. after queing up for bloody ages... i swear my nails had grown half a milimetre during the queing duration... anyway.. i bought a copy of the latest issue of MANJA.. (a malay entertainment mag keep scolding me for wasting my money on but she still reads it everytime more then i do)...so we went to McD later and got myself 3 mc pepper burgers... so i ate happily while walking home... then reaching home, i sat down watch tv.. ate again... and time for dinner.. mee soto... then watch tv... it was fear factor... they had nothign unusual.. jus the normal stuff... it was a christmas special.. so to celebrate the mood... they had raindeer testicles... jingle balls... so now i am here posting my daily life... while listening to christina aguilera on power 98.. her latest song.. the voice within is so lovely... my fav song for the time being...
well hey.. now its time for me to get my sleep... post again tomorrow ya... stay tuned to see wad great endeavours and unexpected situations will be going on in my life tmr... till next time.. toodles...

No comments: