Thursday, January 01, 2004

hEl00 public..firstly, today is 1st jan 2004... so HAPPIE NEW YEAR everyone... secondly, today was also my dads birthday... so we had a gathering at my paternal grandfather's house... we had a cake... my dad blew out the candles... and we ate it... the cake.. not the candles... so after that there was a meeting between my father's siblings about some family affairs.. so the kids went downstairs to play at the playground... one adult had to be in charge if a whole group of 'demonic kids' were to be let free at an open place... so there it was... one aunt bravely took up the challenge... but she was equipt with a weapon... a weapon that could control those 'demons' from running out of their confinement... this weapon that she held had the powers of instilling fear to those kids... it was non other than the magnificent cane... she was given the authority by the creator of those demons( the kids parents) to use her cane if anyone was to misbehave... unfortunately for me... i did not follow them or else i could have witness the gory acts of my aunt... how lovely... well.. i had stuff to do... there was siti nurhaliza(malay popular singer) on concert... so there i was, stuck to the televison throughout the whole show.. after that was the mtv video music awards... continued on to god 6.30pm...
then it was time for dinner... we had 'artery blocking'-'cholestrol stocking' food... it was lovely though... so now it was eight.. so we all prepared to go home.. thanking the host as we left... so here i am.. typing to you... for the next few days i will be updating my blog earlier as i school is gonna start and i need my beauty rest... so ppl... i look forward to school... i hope u do too..
well in my final paragraph here, i'll jus talk about my new yr's resolution... i only have one resolution this yr... it is to live life doing wad i wanna do and say wad i wanna say without looking back and regretting stuff dat happens... cos everything happens for a reason.. if it was to happen, then shit happens... i cant blame myself or feel regretful for the past... wads impt is the future... so, to life without regrets... cheers!!!

No comments: