Sunday, January 11, 2004

hEl00 public.... apparently for the past few days i haven been updating my blog properly.... so i jus have to say sorry to all my blog suppoters... so tonite i'll jus do a simple review of the pass few days of my life...
so ladies and gentlemen..... last week or u would say this week is the beginning of the school term... its now sem 2 term 1... but i am still in yr 1... so recently i had a major haicut... my lovely, floppy straight hair has been chopped of and now... i have spiky hair... last time ppl use to say i look like ah beng.. well... now i look better and younger... hmm.. must be the botox... sshhh.... anyway.. so now i have spiky hair.. lol.. joy to the world... i received mixed reviews about my new look... some ppl say i look better... some say i look fatter, some say i look younger and some say i look like some malay gangster... but wadeva it is, my job is not to please everyone but only to please myself... if i like it then so be it... anyway.. i told u ppl in my previous updates that i am constantly changing and evolving into the real me.. and maybe this are some changes leading to it... for better or good, i have no clue...
anyway.. school is really great... lets talk bout the timetable... well.. monday... hmmm.. i jus come to school for 2hrs for a subject something like CME... but hey i could always go out after that... well tuesday is my most jammed packed day... its 9 to 5... filled with tutorials... wednesday and thurdays are my lecture days... and this are the days i quite enjoy the most... so next is friday... well.. friday is cool.. but still end at 5... saturday i got chn class from 9 -11... so u see ppl... as the new sch semester begins, my lif gets filled with academic stuff... but still.. i do get to go out at least once in week during this time.... so i jus would like to say that i really enjoy sch ad my frenz...
hmm.. next lets tok about stufff... hmm... i went out with frenz on friday.. it was really great and i enjoyed it and had lotsa fun... bought some shirts too.. so that was kinda my week.... i told u also in one of the previous updates that some of my frenz are drifting away from me... well.. i am not joking.. this frenz are either becoming more distant and quieter with me or either they turn somewad hostile whenever i am around... well i have made a choice... not all frenship will stay... but only the real frenz will be by ur side... wad for trying your best to keep the frenship alive if the other party doesnt really give a damn so wad i'll do now is jus be me and if u dont like it.. fuck off... and dont mind me if i get a bit cranky this few days or is really damn sarcastic... if u irritate me or by any chance make me uneasy beware of a tongue lashing.. i got one sharp one mind you... ;) so i'm not gonna care bout this broken friendship or something... i am jus gonna be happy the way i am... enough of this...
now... ladies and gentlemen... i jus wanna say.... i wont be updating my blog everyday... but i'll really really try my best to update it... its jus dat i dont have time lately and is really tired whenever i reach home from sch... i do hope u understand my plight... well till next time then... toodles...
ps : muacks to my sweetheart

No comments: