Sunday, July 09, 2006

Of Graduation

hello public


As we go on, we remember
All the times we had together
And as our lifes change come whatever
We will still be freinds forever

(Quote taken of lyrics from Graduation by Vitamin C)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

oh my oh my. it felt like only yesterday that i first attended Singapore polytechnic. oh how time flies like a cheetah on steroids. all those memories i had, good and bad came from this instituition. so thus, i have decided to compile a list of stuff i will miss from sp.

1. the lectures. sneaking in fries and nuggets to munch in the lecture while chatting with whoever is beside me. all this while being totally oblivious to the lecture ongoing.

2. tutorials. where we'd make a of noise and pass around sweets to kep each other awake. and if it were tutorials in the computer labs, we'll be surfing frenster, playing online games and blogging.

3. foodcourt 6. where most of my meals took place. where i had my cooking show with my leftovers after every meal. where we would jus sit ard and talk in between breaks. 'so what should i have today? malay, indian or mediterranean?' from nuggets, tea eggs, grass jelly, lemon tea, sandwiches, fries and cheese wedges. i love them all.

4. BizIT library. i spent like almost half of my time in sp in this place. from rushing projects, surfing the net, blogging and jus filling in time in between breaks. the library was one of my favourite hangouts in sp. chilling on the sofa reading a magazine or at the tables copying tutorials. i'm missing the library already.

5. the hill. everytime to get to business block i'd dread climbing that stoopid slope up. it was like the most exercise i will get in the whole week. haha.

6. the long train ride to school. every morning i'd have to squeeze in the train with all those office workers for 40minutes to reach school. i spent most of my time on the train stoning or trying to do my tutorials.

7. the lecturers. thank you for imparting your knowledge to me. i'm gonna miss Ms Patricia Moreira who'd always smile and say hi to me and use my name as examples for her law lectures.

8. my crushes. japanese girl, ms yahyah hippie, lemonmint, adidas, hazelnut and exotica(aka red bottle). it was a time where i had so many crushes and eye candies. but this was what that made life more fun.

9. my freshmen orientation class people whom were also called the Ali Fan Club by my friends. they are this bunch of accountancy students whom i was in charge of during the freshmen orientation. everytime they see me in school they would scream my name or shout hi!!!!!!!!!! hahaha. they were really a fun bunch of people and i hope we'll see each other ard.

10. last but not least, my friends. all of my classmates and those friends i made that were not from my class. i treasure u guys a lot. i will miss the ease of frequency of seeing everyone ard in the school. we should meet up and catch up. we should have a reunion of smthing after 10 years and see how everyone turned out. but i'm not sad cause i know we will all definitely meet up and catch up in times to come. i miss everyone..



and so this is it huh. reality of me no longer being in poly has set in. everyone has moved on, furthering their studies, working and of course for the guys, joining national service. graduation brings about a mix of feelings. happy that u've clinched a diploma yet scared of what life out there holds for you.

well, here are fotos from the graduation ceremony that was held on thursday, 6 july 2006. apart from the girl who gave the graduation speech in a wierd accent and calling the teachers farmers, the ceremony itself was quite a solemn one. and oh yah, does anybody even know that singapore poly has its own song. neither did i. haha.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

okie dokie, thats it then for now.
you know you love me so gimme hugs and leave comments okay.

alvinhiltonlovesyouifyoulovehimtoo.

toodles.

1 comment:

duckie said...

haha.
yesh blog updated.
so i tagged.
haha.
nice hat!
i wore tt once in class.
i rem! hoho