Sunday, July 23, 2006

Of Readership and Boycotting Israel

hello public

if u're expecting a pictorial entry then sad to say, you'll be dissapointed this time round. i've got a million fotos still left un-uploaded from my digicam but i dont have that mood to upload the pics and blog about them.

"why no mood mr writer?'' and so the public asks.

well firstly, there's been a lacking in readership on my blog.

''how do gauge readership mr writer,'' the public chorused.

well, i base it on three factors. my sitemeter which counts how many times people visit my blog.

secondly, my hug machine. it seems that hugs i've been receiving has been on the extreme low lately and sometimes a staggering stagnant. i once said that if u people like me and love wad u read on my blog, do give me as many hugs as you want. therefore, the cold response to my hug machine only means that people are not enjoying what they read here. it cant be that people dont like me right. i'm like so waaaay loveable. so it must be that my blog is getting boring.

thirdly, i gauge readership on my blog though the comments received. comments can be divided into 2. which is good and bad comments. but apparently, i have received neither.

so, sitemeter dropped in number, hug machine has been on the low lately and comments recieved has been on an occasional once in a blue moon basis. all three factors point to only one thing. LOW READERSHIP.

''so u blog for attention mr writer?'' asks the public quizzically.

i'll be lying if i say i dont somewhat enjoy the attention. but its not really all about the attention. i blog because its therepeutic. i blog because one day i can look back and read about my life. its my online journal.

''but then, if its about your life, why does it matter if other people read it? do you want people to read about your life and know everything?'' the public ask again.

i have no idea why either. i would dare say that i'm quite a private person at certain matters. so why then does readership matters to me when i only blog for myself. am i blogging for people to read? somewhat yes. dont ask me why cause i cant explain it myself.

ah fuck it. i feel so selfish. i blog about me me me. evcerything is me me me me.

have you guys read or seen the news lately. its about israel's invasion in lebanon. for those of you out there who only watch mtv or read only the entertainment section of the news, this is wad happened. 2 israeli soldiers were found in lebanon and kidnapped. what they were doin in lebanon in the first place i have no clue of. and so israel felt unhappy and decided to wage war againt lebanon using the kidnapping of their 2 soldiers as reason. and so with their tanks and high tech military equipments, they invaded this nation. killing more than 300 innocents with one third being children. they bombed the tv station, the power station and affected water suplies. not forgeting also that in that process they demolished homes.

and the israelis are STILL in lebanon furthering their destruction.

and what is the world doin about this. nothing. moreover, america are close allies with israel and thus saying that this invasion are to free the people living their lives under terrorism. and so it supports israel's evil doing. what the fuck is wrong with the united states. they have a terrorist paranoia or smthing.

look at all the 'good' that US has done. attacking afghanistan? the place is like worst than hell now. invading iraq and freeing them from the clutches of saddam hussein? the country is like fucked up now and there has been no progress. now, supporting the demolition of lebanon?

not forgeting also that israel has been smashing palestine non stop for the past decade and more. now lebanon?

who made them god to decide who dies and who lives?

dear readers, i'm looking into a petition to boycott israel products till this war stops. i have done boycotts over denmark products due to their insensitivity to religion for what they call freedom of speech. so when u're buying smthing, take 10 seconds to look at the tag of where its made from. if it says israel. dump it!

i hope u guys take into consideration this boycott. its the least we can do.

thats it for now. gotta prepare stuff to go back to National Safari later.

with love,
toodles.

3 comments:

duckie said...

omg
u're like talking to urself la!
haha
interesting!

Anonymous said...

Ah, finally someone summarises the whole Israel-Lebanon thing. I gave up trying to read about it in the news. The more I read, the more frust I get.

Anonymous said...

don't stop blogging you ninny.. haha btw im leaving sg on the 9th of aug for 6 months so.. yea.. take care and everything =)