Sunday, February 18, 2007

hello public

first and foremost, wishing all my chinese readers a prosperous lunar new year!


it has been quite a while since i last did a proper update. you know those glitterati types, with photoshopped pictures of my camwhoric escapades and himbotic quotes sprinkled like confetti all over my entry.

well, there hasnt been any violent or aggressive objections so far. furthermore, its not like i'm getting paid for all the efforts i put into creating one of those entries.

from lugging my digicam with me everywhere i go, to always making sure i got an extra set of batteries just in case it goes flat in between capturing that perfect picture. and spending hours later picking the best pictures amidst the pile and photoshopping them to picture perfect.

maybe my muse left me or somebody stifled my passion but i no longer feel obliged or keen.

No comments: