Sunday, April 15, 2007

hello public

you see, i dont really know what to blog about. i dont like have a gazillion ideas running through my mind all the time about blogworthy topics. heck, i dont even bring my cam along anymore when i go out. so when it comes to blogging time every week, i'm stumped.

well, lets talk about my camp life.

the previous couple of weeks has been a rather busy one. there's been a lot of training to gear us towards the fitness test that was conducted a few days ago.

i'm actually quite happy with the results. visible improvements have been seen in my physical fitness standards. but of course, i've yet to reach my ultimate goal that i've set for myself. so that still means that i have to continue training even harder to meet the standards.

also in the coming weeks, there'll be loads of jungle training to overcome.

knowing me, i simply abhor the rural life. being tarzan has never been one of my ambitions. but then, its not like i have a choice.


bleah.


well, at least i make up for my sucky weekdays by having wonderful weekends.


like last week where i caught up with my favouritest girls on the planet over dinner at chomp chomp. the food was a delightful gastronomical experience and i'm definitely sure to be back there some time soon.

following that, we decided to continue the night simply lounging underneath the stars exchanging details of our lives over a glass of sauvignon blanc for me while the ladies sipped on chardonnay and carbernet sauvignon.






















it was simply a wonderful evening.


and then to make up for my previous weekday, i simply went all out this weekend shaking wad my momma gave me at zouk.

trust me, daddy would have been proud. LOL!

i met up with some of my camp mates for a boys night out and we partied till dawn. and by the amount i drank that night, i'd be pissing vodka the entire of the next day.

from jugs of vodka ribena, vodka cranberry, vodka lime, vodka redbull, bourbon coke and to all the times i astonishingly vanished and made my way to the bar for my own secret little drinks. loved it.

phuture was abit boring in the beginning but turned fantastic after 1am. but boy was the place packed as hell. i felt like a drunk dancing sardine. zouk was of course great as usual and there was quite a lot of angmohs there.

met a few familiar faces that night. and you should have seen the shock on my face when i saw my platoon commander(pc) there. hahaha!!

made our way to boat quay later around 4am for prata. the guys decided to continue with some club called Rave at boat quay. but then my legs were begging for mercy and the effects of waking up that day at 545am was starting to sink in.

so i cab my way home.




well, its good to know that even though my weekdays are fucked up, i manage to totally forget all about it and enjoy my weekends.


after all, thats all i have to look forward to.




well then, i gotta go get ready for a friend's birthday party. till next time.



toodles.

No comments: