Thursday, September 06, 2007

hello public

i'm soooooooooooooooooooooo relieved. FINALLY, the mother of all jungle training is over and done with. the whole 3days and nights of excruciating mental and mostly physical torture has definitely drained me and i've spent my entire weekend sleeping. i sleep the whole day and only wake up to eat and use the toilet. its amazing how rejuvenating sleep is to the mind and body.

anyways

some of you, as in those who reads my blog on a regular basis, probably like 2 people, might be complaining of the lack of updates. well, i've been a very lazy lazy boy. its not like there's nothing to blog about. i have folders and folders of pictures to begin with but once i open the blogger webpage, i'm stumped.

so i go back to just slacking ard again. if any of you'll have the privilege of spotting me in these 2 weeks of leave i'm having, u'll notice a considerable amount of baby fat on me. in other words, i'm like motherfucking OBESE. thats the problem with me, if i put on abit of weight, it'll first show on my face and it'll be so damn obvious.

i swear i blame it on 3tubs of ben&jerrys, the seoul garden lunches, the macdonalds breakfasts, the pizza hut dinners, not forgetting the satays and the indian rojaks. and an especially big round cheesecake i bought from coffee bean.

and you know what my mum asked? ''who's birthday?''
then i told her, ''nobody's birthday mum, i just had a little craving''.
and she replied, ''you sure u can finish the whole cake anot?''


well, lo and behold, i devoured the whole thing down within 24hours. well my parents did help with 1 slice for each of them.

and so if you see me and you think you're seeing double. well, be confirmed it definitely not a size double zero walking past. i am a lump of lard with a head, hands and legs sticking out.


so this morning, i told myself, i'm going to run. i'm gonna jog all the calories away. so some push ups and crunches. but everything was like so against me. first i couldnt decide what to wear, and then, i realised that i dont own a pair of running shoes. damn!

so i decided that i'm just gonna take a long walk instead and help my mum get some groceries from the market.

so i walked there. not bad, its like a 15 minute walk. and guess what hit me when i reached the market. there was a lot of people eating. and so i bought some tau huay, warm soya bean, nasi lemak, curry puff and chee cheong fun. hahahahahaha!!!!!


more foood!!!!!!!!!!!!!


i am officially obese.


i need therapy.




toodles.

No comments: