Sunday, June 22, 2008

hello public


it's nice:
not having to constantly think of what to blog.
not having to take a pic at every opportunity so i can have enough fotos to blog.
not having to go nice new places just to have something interesting to take a pic of.
not having to spend hours going through all fotos to choose which to pick and edit.
not having to think of nice captions to put together with the fotos.
not having to exaggerate my himboticness.
not having to worry about readership.
not having to worry about blogging.


it's been so nice that i guess it's gonna stay that way.


the memorial service for the death of realitee.blogspot.com's readership will be held shortly.

but it doesnt matter.


probably, its just another one of my phases. but you know what? all these weeks of not blogging made me feel free. like my legs weren't chained. not having that little naggy voice in the back of my head that says ''i should blog this down" everytime something interesting happens.



whatever happens happens. i'm mr fickle and i'm bound to change my mind.



but for the time being, do take of yourself.


xoxo-alijoe

No comments: