Tuesday, June 24, 2008

hello public


there seems to be a little bit of confusion.


word is going round that realitee.blogspot.com is shutting down. well, don't get your knickers in a bunch. the truth is i'm merely adapting a different style and degree of blogging.


i could never put a cork into my blog that i've had for 5 years. it's had an overflow of memories, good, bad and even ugly. like i've mentioned before in one of my archaic entries, "if i could, i would print and bind all my posts into a hard cover book and title it 'Ali Joe Chronicles 2003-200?' when i'm thoroughly done with the world of blogging".


and as to prove that i'm seriously not shutting down this blog, here's one one of those questionnaires that i oh-so-love to do.




3 Schools I went to:
montfort school - where i did my primary and secondary education in an all boys catholic sch.
singapore polytechnic - where i studied business.
basic military school 2 - where i found everything i studied redundant.


3 things i put inside my bag:
creative zen vision m - i cant survive long journeys without music.
nintendo ds - to keep me entertained when i'm bored.
wallet - to get around, to eat and to shop.


3 things I do When I'm stressed:
watch cartoons - spongebob or the magic schoolbus.
shop - retail therapy ALWAYS help.
run/long walks - depending on my level of fitness, hahah.


3 places i go on DailyBasis:
amk mrt station - this is like my main mode of transportation.
amk hub - need to pass by to reach my house.
my room - where i escape to.


3 Favourite Fruits:
honeydew.
seedless grapes - i STRONGLY DETEST the ones with seeds.
rose apples - they're not exactly apples, its a kind of guava i think.


3 Favourite Food Of Mine:
pastas, i love all types but especially the creamy ones.
japanese food - i'm a big unagi fan.
anything sweet - some people might say i got a sweet tooth but i dissent, i have sweet TEETH.


3 names I go by:
Ali - to all my friends.
Ali Joe - is like my professional name. i even have it on my cards.
eh - to those who dont really know me.


3 things i'm wearin now:
plain white tee.
boxers.
glasses.


The WHO'S


Who's In The House With Me:
mum.
dad.


Who Am I thinkin Of Right Now:
jason mraz - cause he's playing on my desktop.


Who's the last person whom i talk to on phone.
nicholas - regarding our meet up tmr.


Who was the Last Person I told that I love you?
andrew - but i tell 'i love you' to everyone.


Who do I wish I am with right now?
jason mraz - so i can sip pina coladas at the beach while he sings 'Life Is Wonderful' to me. with somebody of course, preferably my masseuse.


Who gets on my nerves In School?
school has yet to start, so that position is still up for grabs.


The Where's:


Where is my phone?
on my table, charging.


Where do i sleep?
on my uber comfy bed with 3 pillows and my comforter.


Where is the place tht i took A ride to?
the last ride i had was so dirrty that it should never be disclosed.


The WHATS!!


What was the Last Dish I ate?
i made a little extra virgin fussili olio with pan grilled chicken breast in salt pepper marinade for dinner.


What Color Shirt Am I wearing?
right now, its a plain white tee.


What do i wear often? Jeans or shorts?
used to be jeans. but right now, i'm very into shorts. feels cooler, ventilation wise. haha.


What was the Last Movie I've watched?
you dont mess with the zohan. quite funny actually but a tad slapstick.


The Whens


When Did i Start Skool?
kindergarten. 5 yrs old if i'm not wrong.


When did i Last go to the Mall?
this afternoon, was kinda bored at home. so i met up with danny.


When did i last burn somethin?
yesterday. it was suppose to be calories being burnt but the friction between my thighs as i ran made my running shorts burst out in flames.


When was the last time u received a shockin news about urself?
when a rather large amount of people questioned my decision to shutdown realitee.blogspot.com. tsk tsk.





well, till whenever. take care.



xoxo-alijoe

No comments: