Saturday, July 17, 2004

DEAR MR JOURNAL
here's a short story
 
A girl and guy were speeding over 100 mph on the road riding a motorcycle...
 
Girl:  Slow down. Im scared.
 
Guy:  This is fun!!!! Hold on to me.
 
Girl:  No its not. Please, its too scary!
 
Guy:  Then tell me you love me.
 
Girl:  I love you, please, slow down.
 
Guy:  Now please give me a big hug!
 
*Girl hugs him*
 
Guy:  Can you take my helmet off baby? It's bugging me.. and u put it on instead of holding it.
 
In the paper the next day:
A motorcycle had crashed into a building because of brake failure.  2 ppl were on it but only 1 survived. The truth was that halfway down the road, the guy realized that his brakes broke, but he didn't want to let the girl know. Instead, he had her say she loved him & felt her hug 1 last time, then had her wear his helmet so that she would live even though it meant that he would die.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
 
this story was about true love.. it so saddening.. it tugged at my heartstrings and i feel that i shld share it with you all.. 
 
YOURS TRULY
the very touched
ALI
 
 
 
 

No comments: