Saturday, July 24, 2004

DEAR MR JOURNAL

today was a really hectic day.. had to doll up the window at retail place.. but kinda had fun as i had fun teammates.. we were kinda pressed for time.. and when we actually tried out our actual plan.. but its didnt quite look nice.. so had to make some adjustments.. starting to look nice slowly.. but teacher still is unimpressed with our work.. haiz.. we'll try harder..  so stayed up till 7pm in the retail shop today.. still not done yet.. will continue tmr at 10.30.. hopefully all this hardwork will produce a masterpiece.. i never knew window displays were such hard work.. but i still enjoy it.. haha..

k la.. dats it for this entry.. oh wait.. jus now teacher ask for volunteers for models during retail week for the harley davidson fashion show.. joy and angela volunteered readily.. haha.. then they sabo me.. i don wan la.. a while later, teacher brought me to the retail store room.. along the way she asked whether i wanna be one of the models that day.. OMG.. thats embarrassing.. i wouldnt wan to ruin the image of harley davidson by parading infront of the entire business sch in their attire.. so i rejected the offer.. the fat and ugly dont model..

ok la.. no more to say oredi.. i heard this song on the radio and found the lyrics quite meaningful.. so share with u guys.. 

Artist : MCFLY
Album : Room On The 3rd Floor
Title : Obviously

Recently I've been,
Hopelessly reaching
Out for this girl,
Who's out of this world.
 
For so many nights now
I find myself thinking about her now.
 
'Cause obviously,
She's out of my league
But how can I win
She keeps draggin' me in
and I know
I never will be good enough for her.
 
I'll put it behind me
Go to a place where she cant find me.
 
'Cause obviously,
She's out of my league,
I'm wastin' my time'
Cause she'll never be mine
I know i never will be good enough for her
 
She's outta my head
And I never know where I stand
Cos I know I'm not good enough for her
She's found someone better
And he's good enough for her

YOURS TRULY
obviously
ALIlicious

No comments: