Thursday, December 23, 2004

apparently jurong point seems to be a gay(and i dont mean happy)place...

today after sch i went to jurong point..

first incident, a guy kept looking at me and then he winked.. i was damn shocked.. so i moved away..

second incident, i felt a sudden touch on my butt.. and mind u it wasnt somebody's hand quickly or unintentionally brushed accidentally there.. it was a lingering touch.. it stayed for 2seconds.. OMG.. i look back.. it was a guy..

third incident, i was walking and suddenly when my hand swinged back, it touched a guy's crotch area(unintentionally of course).. i looked back to apologise.. however before i uttered anything, this guy smiled at me.. cheekily..

OMG!!!.. the horror!!!

i think i'm sending out too much gay vibe.. oooh.. and once i even got picked up by a guy when i was at wisma atria.. i was waiting for my friend when a guy who was actually quite good looking(now i sound gay, sheesh) approached me and said hi.. i thought he wanted to sell smthing cause it started out like a normal conversation.. then he asked me whether i wanna go have a drink together.. immediately i said i need to go off.. that was soooo freaky.. this guy was either blind or damn desperate..

anyway, lets jus change the subject..

sch has been rather busy.. and now i'm rather tired.. maybe i'll update bout my daily life sooner or later.. wait for it k..

HAPPY 18th BIRTHDAY TO WEI LIAT!!!
may our 10 years of frenship continue till forever!!!

::A L I::

No comments: