Monday, December 20, 2004

elos,

i havent been updating much recently.. cause nothing much happened.. met up with sharif on sunday.. he needed to go beach road to buy NS stuff.. so i accompanied him.. he looks like the laughing buddha with his hair short... haha.. he's been posted to the morbidly obese group.. that means the ultra fat people group.. but then he feels happy cause he's the thinnest of the fattest people.. hehe.. anyway.. he was sufering from food poisoning.. so we didnt shop or wad.. jus got his stuff and we left later cause he needed to go doctor..

apart from that, nothing else much happened..

today during lunch, there was a song dedication session in the foodcourt.. to dedicate a song, it'll cost $1.. i hoped they had 'like a virgin' or some christina aguilera songs.. unfortunately no.. there was a lot of chinese songs though.. in the end i found one of my all time favourite songs.. 'the day u went away' by M2M.. its an ultra sad sad sadded song.. somehow hearing that song jus evoked a certain emotion within.. a very nostalgic song for me........

you cannot change the past but u can shape the future.

today, i saw krishna.. my yr 2 sem 1 accounting teacher.. he said i looked tired.. hmmph.. i think its time i visited a spa or maybe had a facial.. hahaaha.. i think i look tired and old.. i blame it on the lack of sex..

sheesh.

i cant stand having long hair.. it so damn freaking hot and my fringe is annoying me.. my hair flies around to much.. it looks messy.. i cant stand having long hair.. aaaaargh!!!! now, i have high respect for F4.. cause it must be really torture having to maintain their hair.. i wanna go cut my hair.. but like if i do, u wont see my curls anymore.. cutting my hair would be like removing my beautiful curls.. its like throwing 60bucks down the drain.. so heart pain la... haiz.. but then i cant take it la.. maybe i go cut next week.. so people, this may be the last week u gonna see my nice flowing curls..

i miss siting by the sea at esplanade.. i used to do it with someone but now, that someone is no longer with me.. smtimes i jus like to sit there alone and write poetry or maybe jus write into my ultramost personal diary.. i believe that sometime time alone is good.. u can jus reflect on ur life or jus simply relax and enjoy the calming sea breeze.. so dont be suprise if u see a loner sitting by the bay.. do wave to say hi k.. hahaha..

from now on, i wont mention about miss yah yah hippie in my blog.. i'll try la.. ms yah yah hippie to me jus doesnt seem to exist anymore.. i saw her today.. and i think she saw me too.. but somewhat to us, neither of us exist.. so i might as well jus forget bout it.. i treasure the memories we had.. but smthings dont last and all we can do is let go and move on.. i'll miss you though.

i think dats it for now..

PS: to the other two blonde musketeers who donno wad to get for my damn belated present, i suggest a cap or a pair of slippers.. i wear size 10(shoes) and i dont wear pink.. thank you.


urs,
::A L I::

No comments: