Thursday, December 30, 2004

one of the messages from the tagboard got me thinkin. do i blog for others or for myself? to me its both. bloggin is an outlet for my thoughts and also a website for me to share with my frens about my life. it has to be informative and yet entertaining. many people who have read my blog said that when they're reading my blog, they can picture my face and as if i was talking to them. in short, it means that my blog is very me. thats good, i hope.

anyways, bout my life

recently a devastating tragedy has strike the asian region. the tsunami. death toll has reached up to 70 000 people.

on better news, singapore beat myanmar 4 to 3 in the semi finals of the asian soccer cup. i watched the entire match and although i dont play soccer, i do sometimes enjoy watching them.

today met my orientation class in the library after school. they were doing their powerpoint project. so i jus came ard to disturb them. haha. they're fun people to be around.

took train home with puisan after visiting the library for a while.

***

today i saw ms yah yah hippie and gave her smthing. i'm glad that we finally had eye contact. as glad as i was, at the back of my head i know that we can never be friends anymore. and it saddens me. anyway, my arms will always be open to welcome you back.

***

when i was young, i used to buy doraemon comics. as i grew older, i stopped. however, recently i saw a doraemon comic and decided to purchase it out of boredom and also nostalgic reasons. now, i'm addicted.

yours resident writer,
ali

No comments: