Thursday, June 08, 2006

Of A Day With A Drum Major

hello public

you might notice a sudden gush in updates these few day. now, let me give you a little advice. dont read them all in one day. read one every two days or smthing cause you wont be seeing anymore updates for the next 2 weeks.

why you may ask??

you ever loveable writer will be off to a nearby island serving and protecting the nation. heck not even i and a can of shieldtox can save myself from a cockroach and they're expecting me to save the nation. i suggest you all get a gun or build bomb shelters instead if you want protection rather than expecting it from me or a bunch of other amateur testorone-filled (read: horny) teenage guys.

anyways, so i'm gonna blog more this 2 days cause i'm leaving on friday. i hope everything goes well for me though.

will you miss me public?

oh, i do hope so cause i definitely will miss blogging for you. =D

since i'm gonna be enslaving myself to the nation i guess i gotta get myself those nerdy black plastic framed glasses that most recruits don. i got mine from Yes! at suntec. its this super huge spectacles store in suntec that has probably thousands of spectacle frames to choose from. and the great thing about it. just choose a frame. pay at the counter. go have an ice cream or smthing. come back one hour later and your glasses done. superduper eh?







Yours truly with his new frames.

(dont u think i look like a librarian?)














alright then . hope that big ass foto of my face didnt make you gag out ur dinner though.

anyways. its been ages since i've met drum major and decided to meet up in town for a little walkabout. me and drum major have known each other since primary school. we went to the same primary school of course and was in the same class for a couple of years. went to the same secondary school where we were classmates for 4 years. and now in poly where we're in the same course for 3 years. haha. but the thing is nobody in poly knows he's my fren cause we dont look close in school. hahaha. but of course, we are extremely close. hahahahahahaa. *winks*























we had lunch at my favourite thai express at paragon. and later went to shop for presents for his fren. haha. i love shopping for presents. so i called out my inner fashion consultant and yours truly managed a gorgeous Guess purse and a chic Armani Exchange top. all this within the given budget. of course i did burst the budget by a mile but at least the presents i chose were fabulous.

walked around town later and met Lancelot and Jelly, whom are silvercity colleagues, who were shopping too. snapped a few fotos and decided to call it a day.

do send me some hugs or leave behind a few comments. i would be nice you know. =)

toodles

(blogspot sucks hardcore, i cant update more fotos to this entry. the managemment should reallylook into the matter. its irritating the fuck out of me. so you guys , jus scroll down to the next entry below to see the one more picture that i cannot upload into this entry.)

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey good luck in the army man.Who knows,I may get to see you there.If a stranger just taps on ur shoulder and says hi to you,juz remember that is me.Haha...

Anonymous said...

You are a mirror image of a distant friend of mine, cept that he's a Chinese. And this friend of mine looks like a better version of Tay Ping Hui.

Anyway, I followed your LJ for a while after your 'cloud' and 'prophet cartoon' posts on sgljers and when I decided to look at your blog again, you're going away already. Shucks.

夏の梦 said...

take care young man!!

gonna miss ur posts.

=sherine=

Anonymous said...

ALI! COME BACK!!! NOW!! I MISS YOU ADI!! I WANNA SEE YOU BOTAK U BITCH!

-your bitch

Anonymous said...

Very nice site! texas lawyer magazine Asian thumbs.com Illinois circuit breaker application Hot cpu tester pro 4 crack

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on! how to patent an idea in canada Effects of botox 2006 best diet pills Coca cola sweaters honda 500 four www brasaus org patents patent medicine advertisements

Anonymous said...

You have an outstanding good and well structured site. I enjoyed browsing through it » » »