Sunday, June 25, 2006

Of The First Book Out

hello public

i'm back!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

anybody out there misses me at least a teeny weeny bit? lol.

i survived my first 2 weeks in tekong. in fact, i found it rather fun. most might think i'm mad but i love learning new stuff everyday. ns reminds me of secondary sch where everyone are guys. my bunk mates are mostly a fun lot. and i love my room the most. it faces the sea and i have a lovely view of the coast and changi airport in the distant. its really a breathtaking view. as much as i'd love to blog alot. i'm fucking sleepy and its way way waaaaaaaaaaaay past my bedtime of 10pm. will have to book back into tekong tmr night. so i hope i can manage to blog some more before i take off for the week.

meanwhile, i bet most of you are itching to see my botak head. well, here's a pic i took today.























not bad if i may say so myself. lol. ironically, i'm enjoying this hairstyle. i love the fact that it doesnt take forever to wash my hair. i dont have to use conditioner. i dont have to spend money and time styling my hair with clay, mousse, hairspray or wadever. and of course i dont have to worry about my hair being messy. hahaha!!!

raven raven all the way!!!

toodles.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

AHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

eh i realised something. You look like a very tanned chinese. AND PLS! CHANGE YOUR SMILE! ALL THE TIME SPEND IN SMILING COURSE FOR NOTHING!

Anonymous said...

hey hey...havent seen you in a while and all i see is a blackie pic??

Hope to see more soon!

=)

take great care!

Anonymous said...

Very cool design! Useful information. Go on!
Prozac with provigil 1970 pontiac gt 37 jenna jameson naked nude