Tuesday, January 16, 2007

hello public

u dont know how stuck i was to my phone for the entire weekend. everywhere i went, be it downstairs or even to the toilet to pee, my phone was with me.

but for what?

only to be letdown by you. you suck you know that.

---


other matters,


i simply cant wait for another 7mths to pass. after which i can just slack for like another 10 mths before i leave this stupid world of nationalservice. a service i didnt choose nor voluteered to offer.

my soldier's life is taking its toll on me. i'm someone who believe that if you just stick up to something with a bundle of positivity, you'll eventually be happy.

damned will be the day when i'm happy
only when the whole thing ends will my shoulders rest from the burdens i carry.

like a bottle of peroxide
positivity fades
like hair changes shades

i cant be blonde enough cause there's simply not enough peroxide to last forever
that bottle of peroxide is half empty
like my mind and body
held captive to the building negativity

searching for solace
in an environment of menace
distant it seems to be the place
as i continue my journey filled with haste

what now? i question
was it wise? my decision
will it last? my passion
when does it end? my tension
a life with visions amidst distractions.

how far more till we reach the end,
and what then?




=toodles

No comments: