Tuesday, March 02, 2004

hEl00 public... well since its a sch holiday i might as well update something...

well... the sch hols haven been such a great one... life hasnt been such a great one for me either... i miss sec sch... so dearly... i miss all the frenz... i miss my library... i miss my noticeboard... haiz... i jus miss life in sec sch... now life is jus too sucky... sch's ok... jus ok... frens' ok... jus ok... well maybe less than ok... i miss sec sch frenz... i miss the little circle of my cliques beside the dustbin in front of the drink stall every recess... wad was the jmd is now the planets... i miss the unity and sense of belonging of being in a class... i miss simen lourds morning assembly crap... i miss mr kwok's inspirational stories... i miss mrs lee poh lin, my english teacher... i miss mdm nora, my malay teacher... i miss ms sng, my maths and form teacher... i miss ms anne sim, my chemistry teacher... i miss mrs angela lim, my geography teacher... i miss anton kovac, my sec 4 english teacher... i miss mrs thai, my history and social studies teacher... i miss mdm wong, my lower sec form teacher... i miss mr tan, my PE teacher...i miss mr ng, my dnt teacher and my library overall in charge... i miss mrs voo, my home econs and library day teacher... i miss ms geraldine lim, my library teacher and once my sec sch teacher crush... i miss mrs pereira, the library promotion enthusiast... i miss all my librarians... i miss all 40 ppl in my class...

dear public... we tend to take things and people for granted... and when they are gone and things starts to change... we miss them... such things happen in life... everything doesnt remain the same all your life... we have to move on... that is why, we must learn to treasure wad we have and make the most of it... so, when we look back into our past in the future, all we have with us to keep are all the fond memories and only the fond memories... so treasure them while u have them...

you may seem that this update is rather different from my previous updates... this is because this update is the inner-me talking... it is not that happy, lame and cheerful guy u see all the time... ppl are never always that jovial... but u have to be happy to people and to yourself... its jus a way of life... maybe its different for you... but this is my life... and it kinda sux... so if u are rather contented in life, then good for you... but not me... i am not happy with life... i have had soo many disapointments in life and come to think of it, i have never actually accomplished anything at all...

you noe how people say that they wouldnt wanna be anybody else... and that they are happy with who they are and what they have... i envy them... countless times have i wished that i was someone else... but i have always believed that everything happens for a reason... good or bad... maybe whatever has happen in life for me is destined to happen for a reason... maybe i am destined for something better in life in the future or smthing worse... wadever it is... i have to push on and carry on... treasure wad i have... and be contented with jus the simple pleasures of life... it's hard... but i'm trying...

so jus wanna leave u all with this little poem :

MISSING YOU

Like a cold summer afternoon
Like the snow coming down in June
Like a wedding without a groom
I'm missing you

I'm the desert without the sand
I'm the one without a band
I'm a ring without a hand
I'm missing you

Sitting here thinking about you
And all the things we used to do
I never thought that i would lose you
I am missing you

Sitting here wondering
Wonderin where i went wrong
Cause now i'm here all alone
Wishing you'd come back home
why'd you have to go away
Got me missing you everyday

Your smile lights up a room
Like a candle in the dark
It warms me through and through
And i guess that i had dreamed
We would never be apart
But that dream did not come true

and now i am missing you

*********************

till next time, goodnight

No comments: