Saturday, March 27, 2004

MY PRAYER.. MY WISH
written by me

oh lord
help me overcome these hurdles
give me the determination and strength
for i need your guidance to see me through
the darkest of times

oh lord
for i know that all hurdles are challenges
and i know that all challenges are opportunities
and now i seek ur help not to clear all this hurdles
but to help me jump over every each one of them

oh lord
i ask of you to clear my mind of distraught
for i need the space to focus
the strategy to overcome the future hurdles
as i see they are near

oh lord
in the past, i fell trying to jump over hurdles
i've bruised and i've hurt
but the pain has enlightened me
and i try to learn from experience

oh lord
i foretell the hurdles coming again
and i fear that i will bleed again
so i call for you as i need your help
so come to my aid, come to my aid

oh lord
i ask for strength, determination, clear of mind
focus, will to move on and to carry on, health
and calm my body, spirit and soul
for i cannot do if i am distraught

oh lord
i ask of you to keep my face forever smiling
and not remove the mask that people see
for they know and prefer who they see
and not the real me

oh lord
i ask of you to cherish and love those who criticise and condemn me
for i know they obviously lack your love and blessings
and thus they are like lost sheep with no direction
as they know not wad they do to me, forgive them

oh lord
i ask of you not to repudiate of me
as i have countlessly did as such to you
for i am only human and succumb too easily to my weakness
and now i am on my knees ashamed of my sins
forgive me

oh lord
finally i ask of you to recognise my wishes
for they are leading to my dreams
and dont shatter the chances of my dreams
for i only have my dream and only my dreams

**blessed be to those who have the lord reigning in their heart**

No comments: