Friday, March 05, 2004

hEl0o0o0o public... well let me jus give u a short update about my life...

well... this whole week has been the march holidays... i have promised to myself that i would spend the hols productively, either with homework or catching up on lectures which i've been lost in since the start of the year... apparently, the lazy me has taken control... and the only things i've been spending the hols on is my com and tv... sooo sianz... parents have finally subisided on thier nagging... and i am free to be let loose onto the streets once again...

so todae... i went town... it has been ages since i've been to town... as my frequesnt haunts are usually suntec, marina square, bugis... this are my fav hot spots... hehe.... marina got my para para haven... i also prefer these places as it is not soo bustling as orchard... i am a quiet person u see... i dont quite like crowds... but that doesnt mean i wouldnt squeeze into some place if they had a bargain or a sale... that would be the last place u wouldnt see me in...

anyway... went town todae with a fren.. sec sch cum poly fren... met at 4+... he was late... not me... i was early... yay.. ppl usually think i oways late for such such things... but not always.. i make the effort... but we are oni human and it cant be help sometimes... anyway.. went cd rama to see yandao... lol... after that jus walk walk at orchard... went heerens... fourskin had a sale... checked out the clothes... dan nice... got a shirt with a nice groovy design and a color that my classmates wil hate me for... muahaha... i m not gonna care... if i like it... i gettin it... anyway... saw two poly classmates at town...

so... after that like sianz sianz.. so go ps... at ps.. jus walk walk.. then play arcade... like that then 8+ liao... so decided to go home lor... after that... at amk... looked around for a nice hair color... found one nice one... gonna dye this sun night... cause sunday morning going relative house... and they are so gonna comment everytime i have a new hair color or hairstyle or smthing different... since their life are soo mundane, they turn to me for amusement or smthing... i dont really quite get along with my paternal relative... i find them jus a bunch of snobs... except for one or two...the rest do not even deserve my aknowledgement...

anyway... so like dat la my day... had quite a good time... look forward to tmr.. going out again... hooray... cant wait.. the excitement is killing me... lol... till next time... toodles...

let me leave u with a verse of Ashanti's I Know...

Dear Lord, I come to You a humble man
Asking Your forgiveness for all my sins that I've committed throughout my life
And Lord, I ask of You one more thing
Have mercy on my enemies, for they know not what they do
Of the sins the commited to you

No comments: