Monday, May 10, 2004

hEl00 public... well... i am soo bored... let me update to you about the past 2 mundane days of my life...

sunday... nothing to do on sunday.. so i was like playing com since morning... mom came in and nagged saying that i play com since morning... lol... true but wad else can i do... well she suggested i mopped the floor or at least tidy up my room... erm.. any other options... well apparently no.. i said ok.. and she left my room... i continued on playing with my com... lol.. anyway... 2 hrs later... she came again to my room... she looked at my unmade bed, messy study table(supposedly called study table only but not used for such purpose, my clothes were everywhere... dust everywhere... practically my room was superbly messy... to me it was my room... my haven.. to her, it was living hell... her usual words would be ," how could someone actually live in such a place"...lol.. but hey.. after a while... u get used to it.. but then now she came to my room and had this 'super-pissed' look on her face.. she told me to clean my room now and stop using the computer.. well.. apparently, i relented... u soo donot want to irritate the higher forces... she controls food and money... lifes essentials.. so wadever made her happy indirectly keeps me alive... sometimes i take her for granted la... but i do love my mommie.. she's the greatest... so i started to make my bed... okok la... so at least the pillows, the bed cover, blankets were not everywhere else except for the bed... not it looks like a bed.. next i proceeded to get all the dirty laundry in put them into the laundry basket in the kitchen... so okok la.. got that done too.. finally now.. its like the superbly messy study table... aiyah so lazy sia... cant be bothered la... jus shift everything around to make it look neat... so finally, my room is somewad technically 'neat'... muahaha... all that only took me less than an hour... yippie...

so sunday afternoon... nothing nice on tv... it was mums day... so i told mommie that i go shop downstairs buy some stationaery for sch... but then ask me since my sch's over, why do i need stationery... erm.. well.. i told her it was for next sem... she looked puzzled but couldnt care la.. she was stuck in front of the tv watching the weekly hindi movie on vasantham central... so i went downstairs.. chosed a cake... cheap one la..i onli person paying sia... then went back up... then like dat la... celebrated mommies day by cutting cake and eat... now, there's still three quater of the cake left in the fridge... lol.. okok... so somehow that was sunday... nothing much to do... at night also nothing to watch on tv...

monday... today... hmm... i woke up today at 12.30pm.. was hungry... no food at home... aiyah... need to go downstairs buy food... so sian...i eat downstairs food until sian liao.. so decided to go central buy macdonalds home... so took a bath... styled my hair... went out.. got to amk central...buy newpaper... bought macdonalds... eat... then sian.. so i go arcade... play time crisis... play daytona... then sian... no money liao... go home lor... at home watch some chn show hosted by those guys from 5566... okok la... then at exactly 3.30 after the show ended.. i recieved a call from a fren.... we talked talked... discuss our plans of going out tmr... it was actaully predetermined that we go out on tuesday since the person free... so discussed... then dats it la... after that sian sian... so go read my newpaper... i found this article interesting... wierd habits of taiwan stars... jay chou had this good luck thingy... he grew a goatee.... somewhat la... because it looks like so faint... then he attributed his success to his goatee that brought him luck... wow... cool... i should grow a goatee too if i were to sit for an exam or smthing... hmm... oh yah.. another thing he did was that he didnt wear underwear... lol... this is also a practised for the group mayday... they attributed their win on the award show with the reason that the entire group member was not wearing any underwear too... interesting... i have deducted a theory that somewhat underwears bring bad luck or smthing... hmm.. so its like if next time u happen to see my butt crack or me with with a goatee, its only for luck purposes... well a thought to wonder... how then do our national swimmers derive their luck by? hmm... so dat kinda it la for monday... tonight absolutely nothing to watch on tv.... 7.30 to 9.30 survivor finale... 10-11 eyes for a guy finale... 11-12 survivor reunion... omg... jus watch eye for a guy lor... maybe la or maybe not...

anyway... tmr supposedly is one of my classmates bdae... he had created a chalet or smthing... unfortunately, i had already made plans before i knew bout this chalet.. thus, i cant make it... so sorry... have fun kk... erm.. wish u happy bdae.... lol... okok... i received a call from long hair... she say they need ppl for the faciliators of the freshmen orientation for sp... i told her that if the date didnt clashed with sch term then i wouldnt mine... she told me it didnt... then she told me this wed got meeting for those who wanna be facs la... i jus kaypoh kaypoh in la.. since i oso like nothing to do and then get 2 cca point somemore... so good rite... might as well.. anyway...dats like the only thing i got to say for this week la... will update about tmr happenings soon... btw... ppl have been bugging me to get fotos onto my blog... dear lovely ppl...i'll try it asap... but no promises.. must find nice foto first mah... kkz.. but jus look forward to it la... will do it soon...

so dat it... i sian now... eye for a guy almost starting... so might as well stop here... so till next time, cya ard...

No comments: