Thursday, May 06, 2004

hEl00 public... well somebody told me that i shouldnt jus update about the entire week on every weekend... it will be too long... so since i still cant sleep yet, i might as well update my blog so that the weekends update edition wouldnt be an essay...

firstly, i like to touch on a certain issue... why do i have a blog?.... i read on someones blog... i quote "A few days ago, I surfed through some blogs and found one that had posts containing nothing but 'what I did today' writing. It went: Went for lunch with *girl*. It didn't go very far beyond that though. It really leads me to question why the heck people have blogs in the first place. It's not as if anyone wants a detailed report of their daily movements to be available to everyone and anyone."
well, this about excerpt taken from a certain blog got me thinkin... first thought , was it directed at me cause i do do somewhat a detailed report about my daily happenings in the week... but this has set me thinking... wad was the real purpose of me setting up a blog.. did i really wanted the whole world to know my deepest and innermost thoughts... and this leads to the next question... do ppl even care or bother... ppl have their problems... do they even bother about other ppls life or problems... well... apparently for me.. i've got to say i love blogs... reading them... i jus love to read up about ppl's life as i never seem to find mine interesting enuff...
well.. i think this is getting really chiminology for my itsy bitsy brain... so i'll stop... tell me how ya feel about what i shortly discussed above... feel free to give comments in my tagboard...

anyway public... i have to update this weeks happenings... if thats wad ppl come to my blog for, then, that is wad i'm gonna deliver... like it or not... its ur choice... this blog can be visited and or not... up to you... but to those who like it... here comes ur dose of my life...

monday... booooooring... life can never get any dull than monday... woke up like 1pm or later... jus sat in front of the tv... watched days of our life... some sappy and draggy soap opera... omg.... there was nuthing else on tv... then jus sat in front of the tv and rot... i got bored so i started to dust my marbles... yes marbles.. i got a whole vase of marbles... used to collect marbles cause i find them like relly special in their own unique way... lol... freako... so i jus started to wash my marbles... scrub them with soap and made sure they squeek and shine... then dried them... using those special cloth... those orange color cloth thingy u sed to wipe cars or smthing... they really great for wiping... then i sprayed those kiwi kleen window cleeners on my marbles and shine them... and now they are placed in this nice glass vase in my room... cool... lol... so that was moday... polishing my marbles... it was great fun... really.. anyway... at night watched america next top model... ellyse got third... damn... adrianne won... the show was fantabulous... well.. that has got to be the highlight of monday apart from my marbles cleaning... life is such a bliss...

well tuesday... woke up at 12noon... didnt feel really happy that day... must have gotten up on the wrong side of the bed... but i oni got one side cause the other side is wall... anyway... donno why soo moody... so decided to go out... went to amk central for lunch....then felt like playing daytona... u noe those racing games in the arcade... so went to jubilee there play arcade... play until sian and soo much money wasted... saw km and his tai tai there... anyway... got bored... so i decided to go library... went there... jus sat down and entertained myself with joke books... so jus sat there for like 2hrs... so dat it... went home... watch tv... sleep....

wednesday... i've been telling myself to get a haircut... so decided to get a haircut then... the whole day raing like hell sial... so irritating... i dont care... 2pm i left my house... want go haruscene find my hairstylist... saw my didi at cd rama at orchard... then went far east.. to my horror, my hairstylist wasnt there... wad the fuck... anyway... couldnt be bothered la... decided to go for a new hairstylist then cause like go there already might as well cut my hair... so had this women cut my hair... she was ok la... not my hair like damn short... but its cool... then after that went taka walk walk... then go wisma... they now got some summer brands sale at taka or smthing... so jus walked around... sian... walk alone is sian... then like went home... decided to study for the accts paper later tonight... then when studying at 7.30... remembered got american idol special on tv at 8.30... so watch tv... studied during commercials... watch tv... then sian... slept after american idol...

thursday... woke up at 11... o lord help me... exams today... haven actually studied for it... don care la... so watched tv... had milo... then called a fren if she wanted to meet earlier in sch to discuss accts... so ok lor.. left home at 3 like dat cause paper is at 6.... so discussed some accts... went to meet our accts teacher and whined... so dats bout it... had the test... this is like a die die paper.... need 65 to pass... at least 65.. its like the highest i ever got was a 45 or smthing... and now i need AT LEAST a muthafarkin 65 to pass.. H.A.H.A. so farnie... anyway.. jus did my best for the exam la... sure flunk one.. so even though this is officially the last paper... i have this feeling i'll be back for the sub papers... sigh.. don care la.. so dats life... watched american huff got voted out... then watched OC... marissa is soooo hot... hahaha... gonna masturbate and dream of her tonite.... sicko...

well ppl... there have been this little prank going on about the crush thingy... its all for the name of fun.. i got cheated too and i was kinda pissed at first but hey, its jus for fun... so don care la... anyway... i apologised if somehow it kinda pissed u off... i didnt create the bloody thing... well now inoe more secrets... muahahaha...

so dis is it... holidays have begun... should i look for a job or jus sit at home and rot... dont really noe... will figure out soon... oh yah... lastly... wanna thank a nice gal in my class for making this little cards thingy for us as a class parting gift... i really apperciate the gesture... anyway.... so till next time, cya ard...

No comments: