Saturday, August 07, 2004

DEAR MR JOURNAL

happie birthdae to xuechun (yesterdae) and yipin (todae)...

went out today with ms yah yah hippie.. found this shop that sold really lovely bottoms at very very low cost.. and their clothes are to die for.. so my style.. wont tell u where it is though cause i scared that if ppl noe, they'll g there and buy the clothes, and then ppl will have same clothes as me.. eeeeee... dats y i dont shop at giordano, hang ten, bossini, samuel n kevin or baleno.. i wouldnt call it a status thing.. its like if u wear something from one of this places, the likelyhood of someone wearing the same top as u are within a 15 minutes walk is really high... and so the only things i buy from there are either tops to wear at home or simple jeans to wear out to sch.. where i get my clothes is a myriad of places.. so u wont see me holding a loyalty card for any retailer..

anyway... after the mini shopping cum lunch, went to esplande to jus sit and chill.. and chill till 7+.. till she had to go off to the wilber pan concert.. so yeah.. that was kinda it..

i'm starting to hate taking fotograph.. i used to bring camera with me everywhere i go.. EVERYWHERE... and took fotos of meself... but nowadays, when ppl wanna take foto i usually shun from it.. unless necessary.. i'm not as narcissitic as before... and this scares me.. i'm no longer as me as before... i dont bitch around with ppl anymore.. i dont use vulgarities as often anymore.. and i am rarely sarcastic.. wad wrong with me!!

urs truly
:ali:

No comments: