Tuesday, August 17, 2004

my life is so berzerk.. everything is mixed up.. i hate it.. i like all my things to be nice and organised.. but circumstances hasnt allowed so.. school is definitely taking its toll on me.. well, actually sch's not so busy.. jus that now, we are pressed for time for project dateline.. and ppl are jus aint giving any shit about it.. nobody bothers about a damn project even when its due the next week or even next day... i miss my old project grps.. we used to be those that finish quickly and rehearsed for the presentation.. and i felt really prepared for the presentations.. but now, everything is jus so inpromptu..

i m missing someone so much right now.. yet the person is always busy.. dunno why i miss her also la.. everytime she got project one or either she going out with her frens.. so no time for me.. but hey.. i understand.. and i'll be waiting till u finally got time for me.. i noe u read my blog... =

i used to look forward to projects... now no more.. i used to look forward to come to sch to meet my frens.. now no more.. i used to look forward to going out with my old frens.. now no more.. i used to look forward to presentations... now no more... i used to look forward to sunday morning cartoons.. now no more..

i am no longer me anymore.. i've changed..

PS: i hate changes

=(


love
ali

No comments: