Tuesday, August 24, 2004

happie birthdae to hoo,
to mee,
to li.
to hoo mee li!!!

today was an overall bad day for me... morning started bad.. got scolding from my father for getting such an exuberant figures for my handphone bill.. then he start complaining about my internet usage, my 'never-study'ness and whatnots la... and it was 6.30am.. fuck sial.. early in the morning kanna scold.. its like waking up to a bad day.. well, that was an omen..

feeling damned pissed.. reached sch.. greeted angela happie bdae.. and used my com.. then Mrs Lugg had to go on and on about some graduation ceremony that she had to train the valedictorian.. like kanina la.. who cares right.. anyway.. i had to nod my head and smile and look attentive so as to entertain her.. my this yr's resolution was to suck up to all teachers.. k.. so lesson was fine.. but still pissed..

had an hour break.. nothing to eat at the canteen la.. everything so oily.. fried la.. nothing from the pathetic 2 stalls that i can only eat from are boiled or stewed.. too much oily food is bad.. i want to lose weight.. i look in the mirror everyday and i see a brown cow.. i swear my breasts are bigger than at least one girl in my class.. u can jus milk my udders anytime now.. i wan to lose weight.. i wanna get muscular arms, abs, butt, thighs, calves, wadeva that needs to be muscular la.. but not beefcake... jus lean.. i wan be skinny yet muscular.. erm.. i think its called lean toned or smthing.. i wan go jogging or gym.. anybody wanna join.. aplications open too.. so that makes it three applications... shopping kaki, movie kaki, fitness kaki.. : )

had lecture.. i like ccvm but the teacher could be improved.. my pissedsyness was recovering.. cause had a fun time singing birthdae song to mee li.. then open present and then eat cake and then take fotos..

another one hour break.. this was spent jus by sitting down and stoning in front of the lecture hall.. i hate stoning.. i hate having soo much free time and nothing to do..

during lecture saw my ex crush.. that japanese girl.. news has it that she likes this guy and this guy who recently broke up with his gf like her too.. they sooooooo close.. saw her put her hand on his mouth for donno wad.. felt sad.. i thought i got over her.. haiz.. during the lecture i was trying to contain my sadness using hyperness.. to keep myself occupied..

another break.. don wan say anything bout her liao.. i couldnt pay attention throughout the whole lecture.. feeling pissed and moody and sad and wadeva la..

i wanna apologise to azlin if i was mean to her by saying that she looked like she was performing for ge tai later on due to her heavy eye shadow.. haha.. sorry lei.. donno wad came over me.. actually u pretty la.. u noe wad, u shldnt put on too much make up.. u look gorgeous enough without it and to me natural beauty is wad that appeals more.. cause u have it, so flaunt it.. you are beautiful and i m sorry..

after sch went out with winnie.. was feeling ultra pissed, moody, sad.. but we already predecided this.. so i cannot go back on my word.. so we went to swensens at holland village.. and she had to leave ASAP after that as she had work at 6.. sorry if i wasnt nice or entertaining enough today..

today i had PMS, no not pre menstrual syndrome, not pre marital sex.. but its Pathetic Mood Swings..

i smiled forcefully today until my faced nearly cracked..

now must do report.. have to do it or else i feel bad for not doing anything for TQM..

love
ali

No comments: