Thursday, August 26, 2004

from my trustables sources, it has come to my attention that two people from my yr one class are now an item..

CONRAGTULATIONS to Lim Jiafang and Goh Weiliang!!!

i hope all turns out well between you two.. well, yeah..

anyway.. these two lovebirds have been seen sticking to each other starting this yr.. speculations have been going on.. and to confirm it all, one of my trustable source, saw them together at orchard holding hands..

wad a wonderful thing love is, isnt it?

anyway, life has been normal lately.. nothing much been happening.. this sat gonna go watch steford wives with sharif.. yay!!! finally, i get to watch a movie...

applications for the shopping kaki, movie kaki, fitness kaki have been on for a few days already.. only two aplications are in.. rexina applied for movie kaki while joy applied for shopping kaki when she gets money.. well.. this leads me to two conclusion.. either very few ppl visit my blog or nobody wans to be my fren.. either or its still a boo hoo..

next, i wanna apologise again to ms azlin.. the situations was at first i called her a ge tai (those hungry ghost singer) performer cause i saw her with heavy makeup and thick eyeshadow on.. well, i apologised bout then.. and then later, she told me that she wasnt wearing any eye shadow.. lol.. actually wad i saw were here dark rings around the eyes which magnificently represents eye shadow.. haha.. so now i apologise for pointing out ur dark circles by mistaking them for eyeshadow.. haha.. at least they had a nice effect on ur eyes.. anyways, u still pretty even with the dark circles.. =D

well, starting from wednesday, i've started on a new campaign called 'Anorexic Ali'.. its a new diet plan consisting of mainly a chicken sandwich and fruits for food throughout my entire day in sch.. i need to loose weight fast and desperately and now i'm back to my wierd eating habits again.. i was to include oso excercise to the plan.. but recently i've been having this rash on my body and whenever i start to sweat, i start to scartch.. so must refrain from scracthing by refraining from sweating.. but the itch is killing me.. help!!! so the excercise have been held off until my rashes are fully gone.. and until then its jus Anorexic Ali minus the sweating..

lets see, wad else.. hmm.. now to date i have about 5 projects that have to be completed by latest in 6 weeks times.. and i found out that next semester begins in 13 december and that mean the sencond half of yr 2 will begin with a christmas celebration and new year.. haha.. so wierd to start sch in december.. haha..

oh yah.. TURN UP THE VOLUME OF UR SPEAKERS!!!!!
i have a new instrumental background song for my blog.. last time it was 'From the bottom of a broken heart' by britney.. well, u ppl guess the song k.. pls write down the answer in the tagboard.. winners will be announce in my next update.. haha..

well, i think dats about it.. nothing much left to say.. till my next update

love
ali

No comments: