Thursday, November 18, 2004

hello everyone,

its been quite some time since i've written a proper entry.. i'm blaming my short disappearance thoroughly on my lazy attitude.. bad lazy me.. *spanks my ass*

anyways, life has been rather good lately..hari raya has jus passed and i'm glad that now i can eat and drink freely again.. haha.. but due to some relative's comments about me putting on weight, i'm going on a diet..

Details of diet:

- no rice for this entire month or till whenever possible after that..
- only carbohydrate to be taken is pasta or plain bread
- vegetables a must for all meals
- no carbonated drinks
- 30minute jog at park 3 times a week (at least)
- no food after 8pm
- gym whenever possible

so, apart from the dieting, green packet (hong bao) money from hari raya has been rather encouraging.. encouraging me to shop that is.. haha.. so i'll be going on mini shopping sprees in this sch holiday.. i'm gonna invent a new image for myself for the upcoming sch semester.. talking bout the upcoming sch semester, results will be out this coming wednesday on sp website.. i hope everything will turn out fine.. hmmm..

What to get during shopping spree:

- a new bag
- new shoes
- get my mane permed
- get daily contacts
- several tops and bottoms

anyway.. i've got three dates next week.. monday is a date with liat, wednesday is a threesome with min and lin and thursday is a date with rif.. haha.. then on saturdayu will be my hari raya open house.. i'm glad to announced that none of u is invited.. haha.. jk.. its a family affair.. all near and distant relatives will be invited to my house for a little get together, dinner and a mini bbq.. many amazing things u can do in a 3 room hdb.. haha.. around 20-30 ppl will be crammed in my house.. haha.. i better hide all my stuff before my cousins starts rummaging in my room and start breaking stuff..

anyways, my blog has gone thru a makeover yet again.. i got bored at home and started surfing.. i meant the internet.. i think the tag board is down currently so if u've got anny comments, jus add me in msn at realitee86@hotmail.com and give me a buzz..

*winks*

No comments: