Saturday, November 06, 2004

hola!!


today i woke up at 12.. jus in time to catch meteor garden.. i loooove that show.. anyway.. there was this scene where vanness said that they was a saying "love can only last for 3 yrs, after that its all up to the person".. got me thinkin.. is love about chance or choice?


my hair sux.. from all the bbq fotos, i've noticed that i looked terrible.. my hair looks too flat.. my cheekbones look too high.. my neck looks too short.. and my lips look like i jus had collagen injected.. and oh yah.. according to a certain someone, my shirt looks a it ah pek-ish.. oh darn.. maybe i'm jus being too skeptical.. if only i had tonnes of money.. my plastic surgeon would be rich.. hmm.. i'll get a chin implant.. a new jaw.. straighten all my teeth.. have all my teeth whiten.. laser micro dermabration on my face.... reduce my cheekbones.. botox injection on the forehead.. thin my lips.. lipo my tummy, breast, thighs and erm.. well make it everywhere.. make me 10cm taller... a new nose.. i wan those F4 type.. then remove my eye bags.. full permanent epilation(hair removal) everywhere on my body.. a fake tan.. a perkier butt.. and curly hair..


i think dats it.. for now..


but now, following my pathetic financial state, all i can afford is the curly hair..


on other matters


i wan a new song on my blog... the background music is jus too ironic.. the music is about getting things started and running around.. very hip.. and the layout of my blog is about two butterflies stuck in a jar and cannot go out.. one is about freedom and another is about being supressed.. how ironic... i'm waiting for mr barney (my blog helper) to find new songs and add in to my blog.. hope it turns out nice..


i love clothes from POA.. i've seen tonnes of nice nice clothes there.. me gonna shop there and run wild after hari raya..


i cant wait for deepavali... they gonna show beyonce's concert on channel i.. the one that i wanted to buy the vcd.. but didnt cause no money.. haha.. yay..


i LIKE yasi alot.. me thinks she's very sweeeet.. and she likes me too.. hehe.. lucky would be the man or woman who loves her and she loves in return... i'm feeling blissful..


=D=D=D=D
::ali::

No comments: