Saturday, April 02, 2005

heloo public,

i think i've been sounding really down and pmsed in most of my entries. life is short, we should not surround ourself with complicated matters. jus live happy.

note to self: decrease amount of pms entry.

i wanna live happy and free. enjoy life while i still can. do my best in everything and live without regrets. so that one day i can look back and smile knowing that i've had a great life. i dont want to waste my precious youth worrying about small matters. everyone has problems. but when i look at mine, its jus silly of me fretting big time over something so mediocre. i should be happy that i have enough food to eat, a lovely house to stay in, no flies flying ard me like those kids in africa, no earthquakes or tsunamis. i have a happy family and living a better off life than some ppl.

i wan to have fun. feel carefree and fly a kite. enjoy a buffet without worrying about cholestrol. have a bbq at pasir ris park with close frens. i want to watch the sunset. i wan to play basketball. i wan take fotos of me and my frens. i wan to eat tartufu gelato. i wan to go to the zoo. i wan to color my hair. i wan to discover new places. i wan to sing the elmo song in my high pitch elmo voice.

i think my life is too boring. there's so many things i wan to do. all i've been doin is shopping and movies. life is so mundane. i've lost interest shopping. i wan to have fun. get down and dirty fun. i wan to wear bright colors and move away from black. i don wanna care about what the world says. i jus wanna do whatever makes me happy.

i wanna get a pet fish. maybe a goldfish. i wanna call it mary elizabeth taylor. lol.

if u wanna be happy, surround urself with ppl that makes u happy. i'm gonna do jus that. if u see me getting closer to you, it only means that u make my day. so dont be afraid, i dont bite. haha. i'm a very good and nice fren if i like you. so come and grab me. while stocks last!!!!

today, they crowned the new ms singapore universe. quite pretty. she was one of the contestant i'm rooting for. =)

today my dad said that if i get an A for my final exam, i'll get 50bucks, a B and i get 20bucks. but a C and below means minus 10bucks for each subject that i get a C and below. i don wan to loose money. i'm going to study hard. money as a motivation really helps. =)

the pope is gonna die soon. he's receiving so much coverage. more coverage than jeniffer lopez's wedding. that poor old man is dying. he looks so damn frail anyway. wish him all the best. good luck in the other world popey!

i'm suddenly reminded of 'sjc gal' while talking to a sec sch fren online. there was this girl from st joseph convent, when i was in sec 4 that i was madly infatuated with. i would come sch early and wait at the bus stop for her to see her take her bus to sch. she never noticed me until one day i picked up my courage to say hi. she was shocked and said that she was attached already. i was majorly devastated. i skipped class and went to the park near my sch. bought a bottle of bubble water and blew it. i felt happier. as though those bubbles were my grief. dissapearing into thin air. i picked myself up and went to sch.

looking back at this. i jus smile to myself. it was love at first sight. and i dont believe in love at first sight. i see it now as jus pure infatuation. i wonder how she looks like now. hmm.

anyway, i found a new nick for myself. alvin aliguera hilton lee. its aah lee for short. haha. sounds funny and wierd. jus like me.

life is beautiful,
alvin aliguera hilton lee

No comments: