Monday, April 11, 2005

heloo public,

my previous entry was dated 2 days back. i'll always try my best to update my journal daily whenever possible so that supply can feed demand. haha. anyways, this past two days i've been rather busy. firstly, studying for my law paper. and secondly, arcade-ing. haha. the day before my law exam, i went to the arcade. its getting like an addiction for me. somehow, it relieve stress from me. then today after my law exam, i went to the arcade again. and now i'm left with only $1.40 in my wallet. i had $30 at the beginning of yesterday. arcade is taking its toll on me.

anyways, studying for business law didnt go really well, i was very lethargic and sleepy most of the time. i only have myself to blame. i didnt push myself hard enough. oh wells, wadever is pass is past. the law paper today wasnt that easy nor was it super hard. i know i wouldnt score, but i'm hoping for a pass.

i'm so not looking forward to my quantitative analaysis(QA) paper this thursday. but i want my exams to end. well, i fought four battles and now theres one last tough battle left. lets prop up the army and prepare for war.

my whole week is packed. the next two days studying for my QA. thursday i have QA. after QA while everyone goes off to party. i'll go someone to relax and pass the day stress-freely. friday, outing with J.A.P. should be another k box outing. i used to anticipate k box much. but now, its like oh ok. all the songs there are almost the same la. i wan to do smthing fun. donno what though. what's there fun to do in singapore. comment it on my tagboard k. saturday would be my recently married cousin's open house. they jus bought a nice house and there will be a house warming. i hate social family gatherings. they make my face stiff from smiling. sunday is me going out with a fren. monday is my first day with golden village. =)

okok. i added a song onto my blog. please give it some time to load. it is a smooth jazzy number. hope u like it.

to all my realiteers, you know who you are, a.a.h. lee. loves you.

popcorn? sweet or salty for you sir?
alvin aliguera hilton lee

No comments: