Monday, May 29, 2006

Of Life, Work & Childhood Memories.

hello public

a thousand apologies for a terrible delay in entries. my grandparents stayed over for a few days a few days ago and they took over my room. thats means i'm totally barred from using my com.

ooo. i remember smthing. its damn funny!!!!

my grandmother pressed the on/off button on my computer monitor in my rom. she actually thought it was a tv. LOL!!!!!!! damn freaking funny. but then i love my grandparesnt to bits. cause they dote on me and they cook yummy food. ooooooooooooh!!!!

remember: alilovesyouifyoulovehimtoo!

oh yah. anyways, i'm like freaking sleep deprived right now. i only managed less than 4hrs of sleep last night cause my family only returned home from my aunt's open house ard 3am. the food was heavenly and cholestrol filled. and the hours of bingo and connect 4 really made me one happy child.

u see, as a child i was deprived of board games and card games. why? cause who am i gonna play it with? my imaginary siblings?? all my toys, were like toy cars, handheld games (gameboy) and those battery operated miniature cars that kids can ride on, u know, its those u pay $1.50 or smthing to ride for half an hour ard ur the small area, they're like usually located in the neighbourhood town areas(central). well, the only thing was i owned one of those. it was fun, i used to ride them ard the house. i only wished they went faster.

once, i played monopoly with my cousins at my grandma's house during family gathering. i loved it so much, i begged my mum to get me one. she told me that i wont have anybody to play with. but i kept on insisting. and she finally relented alas. so when i finally got it, i set it up in my room and played a four person game. just that all person was me. lol. after a while i got bored of playing with myself and chucked the whole thing in the store room.

anyways, wad i'm trying to say here is that it was really fun to play social games last night. i like the whole idea of interaction. its funner.

oh yah. i'll resume updates proper as soon as i can. today slept for 4 hours and woke up to attend my workplace anniversary. i work in silvercity in yishun and its the first silvercity in singapore. and today marks its 14yr anniversary. there was a little speech, buffet, cake cutting and the premiere of a fucking hilarious comedy starring Robin Williams called RV. u guys should watch it when it's out in the cinemas for u commonfolks. lol. its damn funny.

anyways, the ceremony was at 9am. ended ard 12. went for lunch and started work at 1 which ended ard 10pm. and now, i'm home, sleep deprived and tmr i have to work at 12pm. gotta need serious sleep. i was partially stoning at work. shh!!!

hahaha. okay u guys, love ya, miss ya and appreciate ya. till next time.

toodles.