Sunday, September 10, 2006

hello public

i'm so exhausted. the past few days has been a non stop party with so many late nights and early mornings. so many and too many. i've been drinking too many ribenas that i'm starting to piss a blackcurrant fountain.

i'm in such a dire need of detox right now. very well, the next few days will be my 'quiet' days.

stuff i wanna do:
* throw away all unused items in my room
* clean up my room
* rearrange my wardrobe
* visit the library
* watch a movie or/and vcds
* exercise (jog & skip)
* yoga & meditations
* body scrub and face mask
* drink tonnes of water
* blog more

i think this list should be about there. this coming week, there'll be a lot of meetups with other frens as well. a chalet is coming up and also my voation posting will be out by the end of this week. so exciting!

well, i shall leave u guys with a foto i took during a meetup with my bunkmates.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


toodles

No comments: