Friday, September 08, 2006

Of Neglect

hello public

even though i've POP-ed and am having a 2 weeks break right now, the past few days has been ultra busy days for me. life has been a never ending party and i haven been able to find time to update my little bloggie. i just woke up now and will be going out later till late. i'll try to squeeze in a proper update as soon as i can k. promise.

my viewership counter has been increasing in number but my tagboard has continued to stay stagnant. c'mon guys, dont be a lazy. just a simple hi or a comment regarding my entry can make me a happy boy. dont you wanna make me happy?

ps: to that cute guy who kept bugging me for my number yesterday night, i'm sorry gorgeous. i dont bat the other side. in fact, i dont bat either side. i'm asexual, meaning neither girls nor guys turn me on. i do get turned on by ice cream though. =P

toodles

No comments: