Sunday, October 15, 2006

hello public

everybody, i have an announcement.

hear ye!! hear ye!!

i'm having a 1 week break from camp as of 19Oct to 26Oct.

you're all invited to ask me out!!!

thankyouverymuch.

=P

~~~

its like 3 more days till my vacation arrives. i've been looking forward to this since i found out about it the day i enlisted to this unit. although i've been in guards camp for slightly more than 4 weeks, it has felt like eternity. essenced and bottled like a calvin klein's, my only solace was my weekends. for after every storm, there comes a rainbow, likewise, for after every week of torture, there comes a weekend.

some might think i've gotten used to the culture and a few might even dare to think i enjoy it. but truth be told, i dont. i live each day counting down till when it'll end. since i'm already there, i might as well adapt. i dont want to sprout negativity because it will only bring me and the people around me down.

surround yourself with positive energy and you shall be well.

anyways,

this weekends were quite packed. had a meet up with a close fren on friday which lusted, i mean, lasted till really late.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

on saturday, i met up with my polymates, maddie, yasi, angela, huiming, kathleen and her bf. we walked around plaza singapura and shopped.

left later in the evening to meet up with sharif. he needed to get some clothes and your truly, readily provided his fashion consultancy. i should seriously consider making this a career option i tell you. settled with a gorgeous marc ecko autumn top paired with a tommy hilfiger's denim bottom.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting

from city hall we went to bugis. bought 3CDs. shakira's, coldplay's and jeniffer lopez's. haha. i have an addiction to CDs. i need to get a new CD rack cause there's not enough space for like 40 other CDs. hahaha. so they're all just lying on my table. tsk tsk. i need to do some spring cleaning during my 1 week break. especially with Hari Raya being around the corner.

i've been wanting to paint my room but then i'm sooooooooooooooooo lazy. i'm getting tired of looking at my light yellow-green walls. i need a pastel hue or probably a something dark and solid. but daddy says that dark colors will make my room look smaller and darker. but thats okay, i dont need my room to be bright. the only stuff i do in my room is sleep, use my computer and other personal stuff. dark might be really nice. anyone knows where they sell wallpapers? looks cool eh.

i know!! i know!!! i wanna go ikea!!!! anyone?

well thats it then for this weekend's entry. dont forget to ask me out k!!

ps: a shoutout to my white chocolate twin brother, Zen who shares the same birthday as me and shares the same fate of spending our actual birthday in a forest.
i'll let u bite my chocolate bar if you let me bite yours. and you dont even have to pay $1.40. =P

ps: my birthday is 28 Oct if you didnt know.


muahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!! yeaah!! just leave it to ali to keep things subtle.

*roll eyes*


toodles.

No comments: