Saturday, March 24, 2007

hello public

this week was an interesting one for me. i learnt martial arts. for one whole week i spent around 8hrs each day getting my hands twisted, whole body slammed on a tatami mat and smacked on the head with a giant red plastic bolster. aches, bruises and scrapes aside, i guess i kinda enjoyed myself.

especially the part where i get to sit on top of the guy's crotch while trying to strangle his neck. i was supposed to show aggression, well, trust me i did. i was aggressively trying to grind, erm, i meant ground him down.

well, at least now i know i like to be on top.


ahem.


preferences aside,


while i was busy emulating jackie chan, my favourite paparazzi magnet, Paris Hilton decides to do runway for her designer friends of 2BFree.




















dont you think she looks like slutty barbie doll?


of course, all that hard work walking on the shiny platform in heels gives her a reason to splurge a little bit.

























that is considered just a little bit in ms hilton's standard.


enough about paris.


how about my ever gorgeous little ms grumpy, ashley olsen. always caught on the streets with her venti starbucks enormous enough to cover half her head. she might own a huge company with twin sister mary kate but all that she's seen doing is walking around with a starbucks, huge shades, quirky choice of clothes which i dig and of course, an attitude.





















i love her style. i call it bag lady. and she works it really well.



well then, sadly this weekend is a short one for me. i have to go back to camp tonight cause i have something on tmr. on a sunday, can you believe it. but then no worries, there's always next weekend. lets just hope it comes quick.


of course, how can i lend this entry without a final collage of my favouritest and biggest star.

















if only you knew how much i love myself, you'd love me too.



now go on,

girls, go mop that drool on your keyboard.

boys, stop wanking to that enlarged picture of me.

seriously.



toodles.

No comments: