Saturday, January 12, 2008

hello public

just a while ago, i was walking to econ minimart cause i had this really bad craving for ferrero rochers. along my way i noticed this really pretty girl cycling around the area. and then guess what? i noticed that she was looking at me.

i checked my shirt for gummy bear.

none. (thank god)

and when i look back up, i noticed she skidded on the post-rain wet road and fell down.


!!!

i quickly helped her up and brought her bicycle to the side. she had a little cut on her knee and luckily for her i had some plasters to spare in my wallet.

after making sure she was alright. she thanked me and somehow i ended up with her name and phone number as well.


uh oh. what am i suppose to do with the phone number? ask her whether she has a hot brother?


dilemmas dilemmas.



xoxo-alijoe

No comments: