Sunday, February 03, 2008

hello public

todays entry's gonna be a short one. was entirely busy on saturday and the lovely rainy sunday today made me slept till it was 4pm.

camp has been really lacklustre. there's really nothing to do to the point that lethargy has been my best friend. i spend most of my wakings hours in camp with my beloved nintendo ds and also reading. its actually quite nice having the time to read so many books that before i was too busy to read.

i've always wanted to read about The Alchemist by Paulo Coelho and with all the free time i'm having, i did. and i LOVE it. its such a well written book about a guy's journey to his destiny. now, i'm currently reading a book of short stories by Paulo as well.

anyway, this entry is slightly dated. if some of you might have noticed, some of my recent entries are a little bit overdue. my recent month long trip to thailand has actually fucked up my blogging schedule and therefore i have to blog out all the old entries first.

talking about thailand, the day before my flight to the land of smiles, my wonderful TLLM gang met up with me in my lovely hometown of ang mo kio for a farewell gathering.

it was just nice catching up and all. these girls make me happy.


DSC01079.jpg picture by alvinhilton
DSC01081.jpg picture by alvinhilton
DSC01082.jpg picture by alvinhilton



all of us at me and sheryl's favourite hangout during our poly times. mc donalds at big mac centre.



DSC01080.jpg picture by alvinhilton



see, they look sad that i'm leaving. hahaha!


at least someone felt sad that i was going away.


hmm. anyways..


thats all. i told you it was gonna be a short entry.

i cant wait for the chinese new year holiday. i'm gonna spend my time at home making sheperd's pie and baking cup cakes.





till then, y'all take care.


xoxo-alijoe

No comments: