Saturday, October 30, 2004

************************************************
Do you ever think about me?
Do you ever cry yourself to sleep?
In the middle of the night when you're awake,
Are you calling out for me?


Do you ever reminisce?
I can't believe in nothing like this
I know it's crazy
How I still can feel your kiss


It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours
Since you went away
I miss you so much and I don't know what to say
I should be over you
I should know better but it's just not the case
It's been six months, eight days, twelve hours
Since you went away


Do you ever ask about me?
Do your friends still tell you what to do?
Every time the phone rings,
Do you wish it was me calling you?


Do you still feel the same?
Or has time put out the flame?
I miss you
Is everything okay?


It's hard enough just passing the time
When I can't seem to get you off my mind
And where is the good in goodbye?
Tell me why, tell me why
************************************************


hmm.. most of my friends say i have changed.. they say i m not as happy and jovial as i used to be.. they say i've toned down a whole lot.. a whole whole lot.. have i changed? i think i have.. but is it for the better or worse? they say a person's personality changes as he deals with crisis and past experiences.. has life changed me? i've yet to know.. i've yet to know who i am.. changes are bound to occur in life.. do we accept it, embrace it or jus run away from it? do we face to reality or do we hide in our own dream world and hope that everything's gonna be ok.. but the fact is that reality is harsh and cruel and we choose to be in our comfort zone.. but this dream world of ours will perish one day when reality takes over... any moment anything can change..


i had a chat with a friend yesterday.. a good serious chat.. and its not easy to have a serious conversation with me because i m the type that bottles up and only a few people are capable of opening the tight cover.. we chated about life.. he says i've changed.. he missed the old me.. i missed the old me too.. anyway, but chatting with him made me feel better.. i've found reasons and solutions.. i was confused and now i've straightened things out.. most of it that is..


my clairvoyance is interfering in my life.. i can sense auras.. and when i look around me, i see a lot of fake smiles.. it brings me down.. but i've got to learn to control it.. if i see fake smiles, i choose not to surround myself in them in fear of getting that disease.. life is short.. i should learn to embrace it and be happy.. simple pleasure in life is wad i choose to obtain from now on..


any moment anything can change
..::ALI::..

No comments: