Sunday, October 10, 2004

updates bout today

today i woke up at 12.30.. in time to catch 'she spies' on kids central.. haha.. after she spies, went back to my room and roll around for a little longer in my bed.. i kept listening to one song that i put on repeat on my CD player.. its called 'put ur head on my shoulder'... its a nice song.. anyway.. so went to bathe and got ready.. 2.45 left my house to go town.. was to meet jasmine at town supposedly at 3.. she msged saying she'll be late.. so i went to cd rama to meet melvin.. its been quite some time since i had a chat with him for more than 5minutes.. he's always busy with sch and stuff.. and he's even in the same sch as me.. same block and same course... jus that he's yr 1.. and everytime in sch its jus hi and bye..

jasmine came later.. and we were off shopping.. saw a nice long sleeve from FOX men... tried on like 4 different long sleeve shirts.. took my own sweet time when there was like 4 ppl queuing behind me cause like only one fitting room is available.. haha.. in the end just bought one.. the one that looked the nicest.. haha.. was hungry for some tidbits and went to taka basement for food.. they had this promotion.. spent $11 or more in a total of at most 3 combined receipts and get a chance at the lucky draw.. so we bought stuff la.. jasmine bought her fruit juice.. then we bought gelatos (ice cream) since they had an offer.. two scoops for 3 bucks.. total all up to $11 exactly and went to the counter to redeem our lucky draw..

we won a free popiah.. lol.. so we went to the shop which was also in the basement there and got our popiah.. it was rather nice if i said so myself.. so we happily went off.. had a little craving for ice cream agin and bought the hot fudge sundae at orange julius.. yumz.. jus walked walked around taka later.. then we went in to louis vuitton.. jasmine was looking for a purse.. and i found this lovely wallet that cost $325.. haha.. but i dont want to spend my money jus like dat on a wallet... she didnt find a nice purse.. so we left.. i told her to get a gucci purse so that can match very well to her gucci bag.. but then we starting to find too many ppl carrying LV and gucci liao.. not nice anymore..

then we walked to far east.. took neoprints.. nice nice.. in one scene of the neoprint i had long hair.. haha.. then we laugh laugh at the neoprint.. walked ard.. found a nice shop that jasmine quite like to get her hair rebonded.. they used shiseido and loreal products.. cost only 200++ for her hair lengh and would take 5hrs to get it donet.. i found a nice salon where i saw the hairstylist was doing this guys hair.. this guy had liked curled hair.. as in those jap type of curls.. not too curly and slightly wavy.. so nice.. i ask them how he do.. he said that it has to be permed.. then i ask him how much for my hair lenght.. he said like ard 70 like that.. nice nice... i m gonna do it soon.. maybe after hari raya as i dont want such a commotion when i meet up with my relatives..

anyway.. met puisan and her friend.. said hi and chatted for a while.. the fren quite nice to talk to oso.. haha.. and yeah.. thanx puisan for getting me the pimple cream from the skin centre.. that was really erm.. thoughtful of u.. haha!! so we went off.. jasmine left and i went to meet melvin again jus to chat and entertain him for a while.. haha... his job can be boring u noe.. and i like to entertain my frens.. haha.. close frens only la.. left ard eight.. reach home and then my com got like problem again.. s i had to do a 'time-machine'.. its a programme where i can bring back the computer's software and hardrive back to the time that it was in good working condition.. so now.. finally ok again..

ok la.. nothing else to say liao.. havent do my accounts tutorial and there is TQM exam this fri which i havent studied.. must start this week.. haha.. k la.. bye for now.. i leave u with the song that i've been listening on repeat since yesterday..

Artist: Michael Buble
Album: Michael Buble
Title: Put Your Head On My Shoulder

Put your head on my shoulder
Hold me in your arms, baby
Squeeze me oh so tight
Show me that you love me too

Put your lips next to mine, dear
Won't you kiss me once, baby
Just a kiss goodnight, may be
You and I will fall in love

Some people say that love's a game
A game you just can't win
If there's a way
I'll find it someday
And then this fool will rush in

Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear
Tell me, tell me that you love me too.

Some people say that love's a game
A game you just can't win
If there's a way
I'll find it someday
And then this fool will rush in

Put your head on my shoulder
Whisper in my ear, baby
Words I want to hear, tell me
Put your head on my shoulder


yours truly
ALI

No comments: