Friday, October 15, 2004

first and foremost i have to thank two people who have been a major help for my RWPS report..

- DENISE TAY for creating my wonderfully looking graphs and pie charts(i still owe her a chocolate bar)

- MADELEINE LOH for doing my page numbers and also for her printing services(i dont owe u a chocolate bar anymore)

i love my friends!!!

this past few days have been very very hectic indeed.. rushing the rwps report for todays' dateline and also trying to study for my TQM exam today.. i've been staying back in sch till like seven almost everyday to finish stuff.. sometimes i wonder oso why i take so long.. haha..

fasting month have begun.. pls stop tempting me with food.. it has totally no effect on me.. if u've been fasting for like more than 10yrs, this is becoming nothing..

i made xuechun say 4 swear words today in a game of chinese charades... haha.. she did enjoy my magic tricks though.. she even show me one.. haha.. and we were doing this when we were suppose to study for tqm 1 hr before the exam.. haha

somewad i feel a certain weight lifted off my shoulders as tqm is done.. now i have to focus straight on 4 more subjects approaching in 1 week's time..

***
hocus pocus
please make me focus
***

nothing much to say liao...

it pains me inside to see the one i love holding the hands of someone else but mine
ALI

No comments: