Monday, October 11, 2004

i passed my accounts!!!

suprising indeed.. hahaha.. i think god have been pouring truck loads of luck for me to pass this.. and i think its running out.. so i better start studying for accounts for the final exam due in 2 weeks.. and Mr Krishna (accts teacher) gave a wonderful tip for the exam today.. he said " my tip for u for the exam is PRACTICE PRACTICE PRACTICE!!!"... dickhead!!!

well.. today i found out smthing.. my eye candy is in the same lecture as me.. my consumer behaviour lecture.. she is in a dmc(media communication) class.. and u noe whats the bad part.. this is the last lecture for consumer behaviour.. but nevermind.. she evertime go library one.. so i give her the code name "LB" aka Library Babe.. haha.. so the more i stay in library, the higher probability to see her.. and then i happy.. haha.. yummy yummy.. haha... she's gorgeous.. but in my heart only got that 'jap girl'.. even though she's attached i'm still head over heels with her.. though i noe she told me that it can never happen.. but i dont care.. haha..

anyway.. was doin my chn homework today in cb lecture.. who the hell inveted chn characters.. i wan to shoot that person i tell u.. why cant they jus make chn in hanyu pinyin.. all will be easier.. i spent an entire hour to write three lines of chn characters for my summary.. how shitty is that..

today when i was walking home i saw an old couple holding hands.. thats very sweet.. so sweet.. always makes my day when i see old couples hold hands.. so romantic.. i wonder how the husband deals with saggy breasts and the wife deals with a limp wrinklede up penis.. haha.. its not looks that matters.. its love.. true love... haha.. kk

dats it for today.. toodles

loving u is never easy
ALI

No comments: