Tuesday, October 26, 2004

THANX CHARLENE


THANX JASMINE & PUISAN


for the lovely early birthday presents.. love you guys lots..


anyways.. i haven been doing proper updates lately due to stress over 'studying' my accounts paper.. and finally i had the paper today.. hmm.. well i soo look forward to planning my timetable as a forward module student next semester.. lol...

i m looking forward to going out on thursday after my CB exam with sharif.. we gonna go many places and take lots of fotos.. haha.. yay.. but i was really hoping my other two frens could make it too.. but apparently they are busy with exams too.. haiz.. nvm la.. but they promise after exams will go out with me.. so i m waiting for then too.. haha..

i saw my japanese gerl n her bf, toro hugging today.. i didnt feel any emotions though... hmm.. maybe i've gotten over her... or maybe i jus got numb.. lol.. nvm la.. i've moved on.. i think..

lalala...

only got one day to study for my consumer behaviour paper this thursday.. hope i can pass this..

::ALI::

No comments: