Sunday, February 19, 2006

Of Bed of Roses & Whatnots.

hello public,

its been a while since i last made a proper update in this blog. around 3 months to be exact. i've migrated to livejournal simply because i wanted a new start and a different outlook to blogging. i've been blogging since december 2003 and with a record of 359 journal entries for this blog. and when u've been doing something for very long, its good that take time to breathe. a short hiatus or probably a new perspective. i've wanted smthing new, and i got it. livejournal has been great and all but nothing beats going back to your roots. i've been reading my through my archives and it's been nostalgic. reading bout all the significant events happening in my life. all the ups and downs.

as i moved to livejournal. i wanted a new outlook, so i made a choice to blog about only positive stuff and all the happy times i had. i told myself i didnt want to write anything negative, sad, pms-y or bad there. but as i read thru the journal. it didnt potray who i really am. behind this constantly jovial exterior is someone that also has a range of emotions. the choice i made didnt really potray me as a human being and as a teenager who faces many trials and tribulations of life. it potrayed a perfect life. but i aint no Barbie(or in my case, Ken).


To me life is a bed of roses. deceptively beautiful but filled with many thorns. i'm not someone who's cynical about life. i'm just being realistic. i'm not called realitee for nothing.

-----

i have my supply chain management exam this coming tuesday. that means i'm left with one and a half days to study. how's progress? nil. zero. zilch. kosong. i've had sooo much free time to study but all i did was go online and waste my time. i better start soon yeah. this is my final year and i don wanna screw anything up. my understanding cross cultural diversity paper was already fucked up cause of my stomach ache. i'm praying that i'll feel fine throughout all the four papers so i can perform my best during the exams. i pray that i dont feel like peeing, shitting or have any discomfort or distractions during the course of the paper. its so annoying when u're trying to focus on a paper and the only thing in ur mind is the urge to pee but if u go, time awasted. such a dilemma. tsk tsk.

i better start stocking up on essence of chicken. my puny little brain needs all the help it can get.

-----

i'm gonna blog wadever's on my mind and i'm gonna try to do it daily. unless of course i''m really busy or extremely tired. so whats gonna happen to my livejournal? i dont really know. i'm gonna turn it into a garage sale. i'm gonna find items and advertise it on my blog. how do u guys feel about that? i'll create a link to it so u guys can check out what i can savage from my house to sell. if it goes well, maybe i'll buy items from outside that i find unique and stuff and sell it thru livejournal. u guys tell me what type of stuff u like to buy and i see whether its marketable. you guys can help me also by publicising it to ur frens and aunties and whoever. if its really successful and all. i might allow people to sell their stuff on my livejournal. it could be cool.

so exciting!!!

thats it for now y'all. toodles.
alvin hilton

No comments: