Sunday, February 26, 2006

Of Orgasms & Tight Rubber Suits

hello public,

as usual the first i do whenever i come online would be to visit my blog. and i spotted something really jarring that made me jump out of my boxers. i looked at my hug machine and to my disbelief i've received a total of 301 hugs!!! goddamnit, people must really love me!!! hahahaha. yesterday's total hugs was 84. that means i got like erm.. god know how many hugs today!!! i dont even have enough fingers to count them. wait lemme get me calculator.
.
.
.
.
ohmygoodnessgraciousme!!!
217 hugs today!!!
thats a marthafarking 985% increase in hugs as compared to yesterday!!!
yup!!! ninehundredandeightyfive percent increase!!!!

oooo. i hope you guys (those who gave me hugs) are contented at how esctatic i am over this!!! whoah man!!! this feeling feels even way better than an orgasm. erm, well, jus one orgasm. nothing beats the feeling of orgasm. well, maybe this, for now. hahahaha!!

i wanna thank every and single one of you who gave me hugs today. especially the one/s who gave the most. i love you guys so much. identify yourself and i'll give you a kiss!

oh yah. to those who didnt gave me hugs, well, I DONT LIKE YOU!

anyway, lets move on to my day.

ohblessedbethevirginmary, was supposed to revise for my finance paper today. well i did. was suppose to wake up at 10am today. well i didnt. was suppose to finish reading thru lecture by 5 today. well i didnt. was suppose to practice my tutorials at night. well, yeah, you know the answer. now, i still have like 3 more chapters to read thru. i haven even finish reading through. damnit. tmr is suppose to be study e-commerce day. but i guess i hafta squeeze finance in in the morning. oooo. terrible terrible me. gonna drown my morning in brands essence of chicken and study the whole day long.

you guys might be wondering why i manage to study only so little today. well, truth be told, i spent most of my time watching the winter olympics. wah!! me watching olympics? hahaha. yeah man. i was watching this event where 2 people ice skate and perform dance moves or gymnastics or something. haha. i watched it and i didnt even know what its called. i have to say the couple from china were quite good. then after that was like ice racing. its like guys wearing this tight rubber suit racing on ice ard the rink. the rubber suit was such an eye sore at the crotch area. i wasnt staring but it was jus like smack right in ur face to see. one racer even took his own sweet time to adjust his package on national tv. gosh. i raced back to my room to hit my notes.

(-__-")

its been ages since i've been shopping and dear god i need a haircut!

okay thats it for now, wanna sleep early cause tmr's gonna be one busy busy day.

toodles

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

if only i got packgae to adjust. i'll definately do it on nation tv too. cos i am the world greatest. AHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

GOSH! you're so NOT hot!