Sunday, February 26, 2006

Of Funerals & Slacking

hello public,

yesterday night before i went to bed, i set my alarm clock for 9am. the plan was to wake up and start studying ard for my finance paper. i planned that i'm gonna study till 1pm. then i'm gonna practice the tutorials will 5pm. after 5 pm would be my leisure time. this means i can go online and watch tv and stuff. the plan sounds good right? so do u guys think it happened according to plan?

of course NOT.

hahaha. instead i woke up at 1pm. hahaha. omigosh. 4 hrs later than schedule. then i switch on tv and watched "groom my room' on kids central. after that i watch rajaratnam funeral procession. so coool. transported from parliament house to esplanade. by the way ar, who is this guy man? he wasnt a president or anything. jus some normal minister right? then how come he got such a huge funeral procession? i tell u, if a certain old minister (*ahem* you know who la) dies, i wonder how it'd be like sia. i think all channel on tv will show the funeral. we'd have an official public holiday. and a monument will be erected. for all u know maybe he'd be frozen and placed in the explanade. you never know. he is after all the father of singapore. it wont be huge, its be massive. we aeroplanes, fireworks and even a full scale orchestra and choir. damnit. the luck some people have.

anyway, after the funeral i watched a malay film on RTM1, malaysia channel. quite nice. then after that i went online and am still online. my whole day wasted!! the highlight of my day has got to be chatting on the fone with horsey. it lasted for 40minutes. she said that i should blog about her. but hey, where's the interesting part in that? hahaha. not that my life is so interesting anyway. hahaha. maybe i'd blog about you another time. hahaha.

anyway, i was looking at my old blog entries then i chanced on this quiz. you answer some questions and then the quiz will tell u what age u're suppose to be. last yr i did it, and they guessed my age as 18. that correct. and i did it today , one year later and guess wad i got.

i wanted to attach the html but somehow, i donno why cannot. it didnt come out. so i guess i jus tell u.

they guessed i was 19. wah so cool ar. hahaha. so accurate some more. and the thing is its a one year increase. even more accurate. ubercoolness.

so its time to count my blessings. my hug machine says i got a total of 84 hugs. yesterday i had a total of 64 hugs. that means today i only got 20. as compared to yesterday, hugs received today plunged by 39%. omigosh!!! u people dont loove me anymore? but thats ok. maybe u're busy, or maybe u forgot. 20 hugs is still good and i should be happy about it. to all who gave hugs, THANX!!! to those who didnt, I DONT LIKE YOU!!!

okay, i have to cut short my entry today cause i wanna sleep early so that i can study for my finance paper tmr. i really really need too!!!! please god, motivate me!!!!

toodles

2 comments:

Melvin Lee said...

i really think u are going mad over the hugs thing... ...

Melvin Lee said...

okay..u better love me..i spent so much time giving you all the hugs that i felt like giving.

and u beta study...dun be lazy...study...