Monday, February 27, 2006

Of Getting Blowed & Fiona Xie

hello public,

i knew it!!! i knew it all along!!! you guys love me!!! as usual i go online and the first thing i do is visit my blog. and this time, i aint jumping of my boxers baby! i'm creaming on the spot!!!

who needs sex when u can virtual hugs!

not 1.

not 10.

not 100.

not 1000.

its 1209 hugs today honey!!!

thats a fucking 457.1428571% increase!!!

woooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooweeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

c'mon now? who is the person who did it? who clicked my hug machine till their fingers sore because they couldnt control their undying love for me!! identify yourself!!! man, woman, straight, lesbian or queer, i'm gonna give you the best thank you u'd ever get in your entire life. and its gonna start with giving you the best blow you ever had. its gonna be really mindblowing. after that really great blow, i'm gonna spread my cream all over. erm, but that depends. if u prefer, wax or clay or probably styling lotion. its really up to u. then i'm gonna make ur hair look really massive. if u want curls, no problems. i'm good with curlers. trust me yall, i curled my hair before. if you want spikes. i can rub it into ur hair till it erects and never wanna come down. gravity defying spikes if u wanna call it. or if u want just a good blow, thats fine with me too.

in other words. THANK YOU! i love you!!! i can now sleep with a smile. hahaha.

and yes, once again to those duku dummies who dont give me hugS after visiting my blog. well, MAY YOUR CONSCIENCE BUG YOU!!!!!

today has been an okay day. quite productive. manage to finish reading thru my finance and e-commerce notes. but that doesnt mean i've memorised it. since my e-commerce paper is at 2pm, i'm gonna wake up extra early to start memorising for the paper.

after e-commerce paper aint gonna be a hurray hurray. i've to practice my tutorials for finance paper. urgh!!!!! the only time i can relax tmr is at 8pm to watch Coffee Talks Hawker Woks. for half and hour i can drool over fiona xie!!! =X i think fiona xie is really hot!! and no, not just because she has really big doing-doings. but she has this really effervescence kind of personality. really bubbly and cheerful. like the girl next door type if only the next door was THAT HOT!

haha. anyways, i better go and sleep right now. wish me luck for my paper tmr and the day after. i pray i wont get any distractions during the exams. i hope those who are taking exams will have all the luck they need too. spread the love, the joy and the peace.

toodles.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

eh wah lao 8000 hugs today! WAH LAO! UR FRIEND REALLY HELP U CLICK AH!!

LOL!

Melvin Lee said...

hey ya...how was ur test..bah!